PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP2 Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79579)

MordyT 03-24-2010 03:56 PM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI║

Quote:

Originally Posted by crashdau (Post 1656766)
Don't have Blackout Theme installed, though I do have the Blue Satin R3Born installed. Maybe I'll uninstall it and see if that makes the difference.

Sorry, same issue...

ffkip911 03-24-2010 04:10 PM

mobilegroove v6 is up

Olghb 03-24-2010 04:10 PM

Now I install Palringo and I didn't like so I un-installed it now when I soft reset my phone it say " Palringo.exe is not using a trusted certificate or some files are missing". I tried to re-install it and un-install it same problem. Any suggestions?

redz1234 03-24-2010 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NCHEVYHEVN (Post 1656517)
What are your animation levels set to? Mine works pretty good. It's not lagging but is a little slower than stock. But, you can only expect so much since it was designed to run on the HD2.

How do you change your animation levels? When I installed cookies app I found lag on my home screen also.

Rhodium500 03-24-2010 04:18 PM

What version of 6.5 is this rom? 6.5 or 6.5.x? I was surprised that mighty didn't post this kind of information

bhart03 03-24-2010 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NCHEVYHEVN (Post 1656307)
Hmm well their is the obvious Cookie Home Tab mod, tsowen taskbar, glossy bottom taskbar, retractable bottom slider, and BG4all. Most people already have those.

I don't have those, and I think your screens are sweet, do you think you could hook me up?

Thanks

Eschelon 03-24-2010 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redz1234 (Post 1656845)
How do you change your animation levels? When I installed cookies app I found lag on my home screen also.

You need to download CHTEditor which allows you to make changes to the cookie mod without having to manually edit the registry

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rhodium500 (Post 1656846)
What version of 6.5 is this rom? 6.5 or 6.5.x? I was surprised that mighty didn't post this kind of information

It's 6.5

Mike will also be making another 6.5.x ROM at a future date

bdtran 03-24-2010 04:38 PM

anyone having a problem using headphones through the 3.5mm jack? i turned on nitrogen and started playing a song but when i plugged my headphones in the symbol would come on top but sound was still coming out through the phone speakers? i tried multiple headsets and they are doing the same thing. any solutions out there? thanks

vicko5000 03-24-2010 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vicko5000 (Post 1655686)
hey guys having an issue with the Music tab. It seems if i reset or shutdown the device the music has to be rescanned so i have to wait a couple minutes for the artist to show up in the library.

can anyone else confirm that they are or are not having this problem?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sim-X (Post 1655694)
I always thought that was normal, I never use it for music but have messed with it before. Anytime I soft-reset it would always re-scan but I only had a few albums. I think it just looks for new music and make sure all the files are still there, not sure if there is even a way to "cache" it but I can see why that would be annoying if you had a lot of songs.

I never had this problem before; my music tab would only re-scan after a hard reset.. can anyone see if they're having the same issue?

if you guys dont use the music tab, what do you use?
At times i had used PocketMusic but dont really like that default blue/green skin and there arent any finger friendly skins for it; Im also trying nitrogen but it doesnt support playlist files (.m3u or others) and its music browser is very basic.

PhantomApolyon 03-24-2010 04:44 PM

So, I installed the cookie v1.6.1 and WOW, it runs WAAAAAY better than v1.6 did on the old MR WAR.