PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP2 Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79579)

knives of ice 03-24-2010 04:46 PM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI║

any idea why i get a message "cannot start the bluetooth stack" message with i try to start BT ?

Tink 03-24-2010 04:50 PM

Guys, just FYI, if you are interested in converting your xml files to cabs, Supbro over at XDA created this converter to use online - it's cool! I edit the xml file in some of my cabs to further customize and then recab the file.... For example, in Saumaun's Extended Area Code cab, I went into the xml file to put Hook Em Horns in with the Austin area code... then converted that file back into a cab using the online converter - super easy and FREE!! Here's the website for the converter: CabGen Online XML converter

(here's Supbro's thread to go give him some thanks if it helps!
Supbro's XDA thread

Thanks, Saumaun, for motivating me to go look into how to do this! I can't have Aggies be the only ones with the cool Area Code!! :evil4:

slvrdrgn123 03-24-2010 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knives of ice (Post 1656944)
any idea why i get a message "cannot start the bluetooth stack" message with i try to start BT ?

Did you delete the file BTTrayCE from the Startup folder?

jstn76rs 03-24-2010 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClevelandWheeler (Post 1656625)
IMAP for me

CW

When I set up my Gmail I just went to add acount, gmail,then just pust in my username and password in and let in do the rest automaticaly. and everything worked fine. I edit settings afterwords.

ffkip911 03-24-2010 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vicko5000 (Post 1656930)
I never had this problem before; my music tab would only re-scan after a hard reset.. can anyone see if they're having the same issue?

if you guys dont use the music tab, what do you use?
At times i had used PocketMusic but dont really like that default blue/green skin and there arent any finger friendly skins for it; Im also trying nitrogen but it doesnt support playlist files (.m3u or others) and its music browser is very basic.

Pandora, slacker radio, mobilegroove (efing rad) S2P from S2U2, and Kinoma play
S2P is my primary, since it loads as soon as I connect my headphone and phone stays locked. The .83 beta works great

ffkip911 03-24-2010 05:10 PM

5 Attachment(s)
running the latest cookies with editor plus retractoslide (3sec)----works great

you can get mobilegroove v6 from a link on MM official site

jimmypop123 03-24-2010 05:10 PM

Sorry to sound like a broken record, but does anyone else actually use Visual Voicemail on Verizon? Are there any VVM cabs that have worked for others?

vicko5000 03-24-2010 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ffkip911 (Post 1657005)
Pandora, slacker radio, mobilegroove (efing rad) S2P from S2U2, and Kinoma play
S2P is my primary, since it loads as soon as I connect my headphone and phone stays locked. The .83 beta works great

Thanks for the suggestions but most of these play MY mp3s. Im not really interested in playing streamed music. not to mention im sure that playing streamed music must be worse on battery life than just simply playing mp3's

Ill give S2P another try.. if i recall it didnt play playlists and it seemed unrefined last time i tried it.
No other options? no one else having the reset issue with the sense music tab?

nickhodge 03-24-2010 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rileyd5 (Post 1654787)
didn't notice an answer to your question. here is the no calendar/date background cab.

Sry, but it seems not working~

jimmypop123 03-24-2010 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PuckMercury (Post 1656217)
To all those having Verizon VVM issues, I've found the specific resolution. At least the resolution that worked for me.

I did a hard reset and when the provisioning screen presented itself I pressed the hard start button. I browsed to where I stored the Verizon VVM cab that Mighty presented earlier. I soft reset and installed the VVM 1.1.11.65 alone - NOT in the XDA customzation batch with the other cabs. I soft reset again and I was able to configure and log into VVM no problem. I then executed the XDA customization (sans the VVM 1.1.11.65 VVM cab) and now all is well following the sunsequent soft reset.

Maybe this was posted previously, if so I didn't see it. Maybe this was assumed as common sense and I just missed it. Either way, there it is for any still experiencing issues.

Edit: No go for me. It seems that some combination of hard and soft resets and install order will get VVM to function, but for now I'll have to roll back to the previous MR release, as I don't have time to continue the hard reset-install-configure-test pattern. Bummer, as the rest of the release is top-notch.

Nice, missed this post. Trying it now, thanks!