PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP2 Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79579)

ffkip911 03-24-2010 05:40 PM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI║

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by tjbahri (Post 1657122)
Which custom taskbars are working with this release?
Anyone?

this works for me

Eschelon 03-24-2010 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by walter17 (Post 1657049)
I spoke too soon. After performing a soft reset because of a cab install, I am now stuck on the "Touch Pro 2" splash screen with the four red lines of data in the bottom left hand corner. I can't receive calls, and more importantly, I can't flash to another ROM. Any advice?

http://www.sitevacuum.com/publisher/...IconShadow.gifhttp://www.sitevacuum.com/publisher/...IconShadow.gif

Pull out the battery for 20 mins, then toss it back in there and try to boot WinMo. If that doesn't work, pull the battery out for another 5 seconds, then put it back in again and then DON'T turn on the phone. Instead, at the same time hold the 1) down-volume key, 2) the send key, and 3) the end key. Once the multicolored bootloader screen pulls up it will give you instructions on how to reset

redz1234 03-24-2010 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ffkip911 (Post 1657019)
running the latest cookies with editor plus retractoslide (3sec)----works great

you can get mobilegroove v6 from a link on MM official site

----------

just wondering what these 2 cabs do..
Santod Mods Stealth Slider 3 seconds.cab (99.5 KB, 0 views)
Super Stealth Slider Tab.cab (1.6 KB, 0 views)

redz1234 03-24-2010 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ffkip911 (Post 1657140)
this works for me

Can you post a screenshot please..

kymikes 03-24-2010 05:47 PM

I have been continuing to expand my use of MM 03232010 ROM. Great work Mike. I have been able to resolve any things I have stumbled across so far and performance is great. I did, however, bump into something that I saw both in Impact and the prior Official ROM. The current Bing cab seems to load fine and will run (with new UI) but can't/won't get/use the GPS queries (message just says "Try Later"). The conversations about this were lost in the thread cleanup but I was able to install a couple of older Bing cabs and found that the .cab named Microsoft_Bing.cab dated 11/12/2009 can use the GPS queries w/o any problem but uses the older Bing UI.

Is this a known Bing problem? or have I got a local problem? Google Maps and others seem to be able to access GPS positioning w/o issues. I haven't seen anything mentioned in the new thread so I wondering if no one is using Bing or I have an individual issue. TIA (and again, many THANKS to Mike for his great work. I have my fingers crossed for his "Final Impact". Hope you recover soon!!)

tjbahri 03-24-2010 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redz1234 (Post 1657159)
----------

just wondering what these 2 cabs do..
Santod Mods Stealth Slider 3 seconds.cab (99.5 KB, 0 views)
Super Stealth Slider Tab.cab (1.6 KB, 0 views)

the first one will make your slider retractable.
The second not to sure I think it will change the looks of the tab.

Eschelon 03-24-2010 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kymikes (Post 1657172)
I have been continuing to expand my use of MM 03232010 ROM. Great work Mike. I have been able to resolve any things I have stumbled across so far and performance is great. I did, however, bump into something that I saw both in Impact and the prior Official ROM. The current Bing cab seems to load fine and will run (with new UI) but can't/won't get/use the GPS queries (message just says "Try Later"). The conversations about this were lost in the thread cleanup but I was able to install a couple of older Bing cabs and found that the .cab named Microsoft_Bing.cab dated 11/12/2009 can use the GPS queries w/o any problem but uses the older Bing UI.

Is this a known Bing problem? or have I got a local problem? Google Maps and others seem to be able to access GPS positioning w/o issues. I haven't seen anything mentioned in the new thread so I wondering if no one is using Bing or I have an individual issue. TIA (and again, many THANKS to Mike for his great work. I have my fingers crossed for his "Final Impact". Hope you recover soon!!)

The newest Bing versions (the ones with the daily changing backgrounds) do not work with the Verizon RHOD500 gps chip and/or drivers

In other words, it's a Bing problem and has existed since the latest versions came out. It's not a fault with Mike's ROM

aussiepunk 03-24-2010 05:51 PM

Mike this Official ROM is awesome!! I think it is going to be my new running ROM, it's cool enough to supplant IMPACT.

I need everyone's help though. When entering the time in alarms and calendar entries this ROM and the IMPACT ROM both have these uber-cool looking finger-friendly roller bars. only problem is if you're trying to add a bunch of calendar entries at once with two thumbs/the stylus this can really slow things down, there doesn't seem to be a choice to disable the fancy time rollers. Is there a reg hack or cabs available to allow typing of the time with either soft/hard keyboards or both?

MightyMike 03-24-2010 05:53 PM

Dark Ninja - Android Taskbar
MightyROM 032310 Edition
-Updated Volume Control DLL For Full Compatibility

Download Me!

kymikes 03-24-2010 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eschelon (Post 1657179)
The newest Bing versions (the ones with the daily changing backgrounds) do not work with the Verizon RHOD500 gps chip and/or drivers

In other words, it's a Bing problem and has existed since the latest versions came out. It's not a fault with Mike's ROM

Eschelon, Thanks for the info. Didn't figure it was Mike's problem since Google Maps would use it. Does anyone know if Bing is working on a fix or is there any work-around? I didn't see any reference to anything going on searching the Bing site.

Thanks again.