PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP2 Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79579)

hypeo 03-24-2010 02:26 PM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI║

Quote:

Originally Posted by Olghb (Post 1656475)
I can't send email! My settings are as they was on the 02/10/10 release. Does anybody have a problem with emails? If the do can you help?

Email provider?

WarChild 03-24-2010 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Olghb (Post 1656475)
I can't send email! My settings are as they was on the 02/10/10 release. Does anybody have a problem with emails? If the do can you help?

Im having an issue with gmail sending. says wrong password or something like that even though its correct.

CW

hypeo 03-24-2010 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClevelandWheeler (Post 1656502)
Im having an issue with gmail sending. says wrong password or something like that even though its correct.

CW

No issues here with Gmai

WarChild 03-24-2010 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hypeo (Post 1656505)
No issues here with Gmai

ok...... I am

CW

NCHEVYHEVN 03-24-2010 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhantomApolyon (Post 1656408)
I'm talking about on the home screen.

My ONLY issue with cookie's mod is that it lags, more than I care to deal with.

What are your animation levels set to? Mine works pretty good. It's not lagging but is a little slower than stock. But, you can only expect so much since it was designed to run on the HD2.

gspitman 03-24-2010 02:37 PM

Anyone know of any clock mods that are compatible with the new version of Manilla? All of the old ones I had aren't working anymore!

Thanks in advance!

shotcalla 03-24-2010 02:37 PM

Quote:

CW

In the setup wizard (or Account Settings), try either setting up your e-mail with m.google.com in the server settings. If that's what you already have, then try your full e-mail address instead of inserting the server settings (CWheeler@gmail.com)

I had the same problems before this ROM and it worked for me.

Also, if you're using Push Gmail, try to delete the Microsoft Exchange Profile under Activesync and re add the connection.

Olghb 03-24-2010 02:37 PM

Quote:

CW

My gmail account is fine its my Optonline.net account that won't let me send. I put the port 587 and checked Outgoing server requires authenication and still nothing! HELP PLEASE!

gspitman 03-24-2010 02:38 PM

Are you using ActiveSync or IMAP with your Gmail?

dkeller59er 03-24-2010 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Olghb (Post 1656529)
My gmail account is fine its my Optonline.net account that won't let me send. I put the port 587 and checked Outgoing server requires authenication and still nothing! HELP PLEASE!

Try having it so it doesnt require authentication. I know on one of my old accounts i use to have I had to have it so it doesnt require it.