PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP2 Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79579)

jaworthen 05-02-2010 10:34 PM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Quote:

Originally Posted by JasonFieldz (Post 1731564)
So when I flashed FF or SE - I install the following cabs, and set up exchange email...When I soft reset phone it hangs at the HTC load screen, I have to pull battery and then turn back on then it boots and erases itself... I can flash the "Offical" roms and install same cabs and have no problem. I loved IMPACT, and while I was playing with FF loved it to. SE was slick it had 99% of all my cabs already installed in it so that it saved me time... I do not do anything via script, it is all manual install - sorry just never learned how to do scripting on the phone, willing to learn if there is an easy to follow guide. Below are the cabs I install...I am using 2.32.00WF Sprint Radio (from their 6.5 rom). I haven ot purchased the phone unlock from cmex, have not seen a need for it yet....

#Arcsoft MMS_Sprint_5_0_94_128c.cab
#Battery Monitor.cab
#Enable Sprint Bluetooth DUN.cab
#Enable_In_Call_Recording.cab
#GoogleTranslator.cab
#Groovefish.cab
#Midomi.cab
#MR.X_Sprint_PRL_FW_Profile_Update.cab
#NFL.cab
#RhodiumKbdControl_CDMA.cab
#Skyfire-PPC.cab
#Sprint Nav 2_1_40_0.cab
#Sprint TV_1_7_189014_0.cab
#Total Comander.cab
#TP2-Batt 1%.cab
#TOUCH PRO MEGA ARCADE V2.1.cab
#Pac-Man.cab
#Tetris.PPC30_ARM.cab
#Free Pong.cab
#Bejweled2.cab
#Diner Dash.cab (Girlfriends favorite game)

Exact same problem here with SE. I sync with Exchange as well. What I found finally worked was to decrease the number of weeks of calendar and emails synced. Leads me to believe that it is a corrupted record in Outlook that is causing the problem. Try decreasing sync periods and see what works.

JasonFieldz 05-02-2010 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaworthen (Post 1731581)
Exact same problem here with SE. I sync with Exchange as well. What I found finally worked was to decrease the number of weeks of calendar and emails synced. Leads me to believe that it is a corrupted record in Outlook that is causing the problem. Try decreasing sync periods and see what works.

Thanks will try that right now - and see what happens - will post back shortly!!

Biggzz 05-02-2010 10:43 PM

mighty mike, would you mind cabbing up or zipping up your start up screen graphics so we can use it for wallpaper? tia

defiantone 05-02-2010 10:46 PM

Verizon users... what arcsoft mms cab are you using on FF? I can't see to find one that will send a picture..
thanks in advance

crashdau 05-02-2010 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Biggzz (Post 1731598)
mighty mike, would you mind cabbing up or zipping up your start up screen graphics so we can use it for wallpaper? tia

If your lookin' for the on like below, just copy out the "welcomehead.192.png" form the windows folder.

http://i511.photobucket.com/albums/s...eenShot1-1.png

sta49 05-02-2010 10:50 PM

already flashed the old MM Rom and wanted to flash the new one. do i have to flash back to stock or anything like that first or can i just go ahead and flash the new MM?

drscobby 05-02-2010 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sta49 (Post 1731614)
already flashed the old MM Rom and wanted to flash the new one. do i have to flash back to stock or anything like that first or can i just go ahead and flash the new MM?

the newer, prefered way, is to
- run task29 (the link in on the fisrt page)
- run bootloader (volume down + power on )
- flash ... flash ... flash

siraloz 05-02-2010 10:54 PM

Probably not. But I'd to a task 29. See post #9.

This is what I do...
Quote:

Biggzz 05-02-2010 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crashdau (Post 1731610)
If your lookin' for the on like below, just copy out the "welcomehead.192.png" form the windows folder.

http://i511.photobucket.com/albums/s...eenShot1-1.png

I will give it try...another geek said the same thing but i didn't understand. :scratch:

EDIT: GOT IT>>>Thanks

Wesley762 05-02-2010 10:55 PM

Quote:

The Recommended way now is to use Task29 between flashing. its not a requirement but Highly suggested.