PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP2 Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79579)

thestick00 05-02-2010 08:27 PM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhantomApolyon (Post 1731404)
It's easy to fix. Install the theme, install the service packs, soft reset, and THEN go to the SMS tab and delete the message. It works just fine in that order for me. Its IMPERATIVE that you DO NOT go to the messages tab until AFTER the service packs are installed.

EDIT: just read back and realized someone already answered this, my bad.

No worries. I read the other persons answer and still had issues. Are you installing taskbars, clocks and other addons. I was trying to get my phone as seen in the xda theme posts but I never got all the way there. any thoughts? I just did the theme and the fix after a fresh flash of official.

youngpro83 05-02-2010 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by homerandabe69 (Post 1731401)
i found a file called: Album%20HotFix%20-%204_10_10[1] which seems to do absolutely nothing. can you provide more information?

What this cab does is fixes the screen rotation of the pictures when your in landscape mode. For example when in landscape and you press to view a picture, the picture will be cut off in portrait mode. This cab hot fixes that. The first picture will still be kinda glitchy, but after it adjusts itself it should work as its suppose to.

homerandabe69 05-02-2010 08:36 PM

thanks for the info. still need a fix for my video playback problem in album, however. is nobody else experiencing a lack of audio when playing a video file?

siraloz 05-02-2010 09:08 PM

BREAKING NEWS

NORTH AMERICA -- A discussion thread entitled "¦MightyROM.com¦ ¦Windows Phone®¦ ¦Update Now Available!¦" is causing up a stir at a mobile phone website called PPCGeeks.com. The starter of the thread is popular amongst the PPCGeeks crowd, who adore his work in custom ROM development. Apparently the MightyMike thread is set to hit 2 million views, which has never been achived in the PPCGeeks community. "We're all stoked that our chef is MightyMike thread is set to achive that mark," said a regular PPCGeeker under the condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to make any comments publicly. At the current pace of viewing, the thread is set to hit the 2 million mark on the evening of May 5th.

:-)

DaveTN 05-02-2010 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siraloz (Post 1731462)
BREAKING NEWS

NORTH AMERICA -- A discussion thread entitled "¦MightyROM.com¦ ¦Windows Phone®¦ ¦Update Now Available!¦" is causing up a stir at a mobile phone website called PPCGeeks.com. The starter of the thread is popular amongst the PPCGeeks crowd, who adore his work in custom ROM development. Apparently the MightyMike thread is set to hit 2 million views, which has never been achived in the PPCGeeks community. "We're all stoked that our chef is MightyMike thread is set to achive that mark," said a regular PPCGeeker under the condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to make any comments publicly. At the current pace of viewing, the thread is set to hit the 2 million mark on the evening of May 5th.

:-)

Ahhh! I can celebrate with margaritas on El Cinco de Mayo!

David

jshaas2 05-02-2010 09:20 PM

Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro 2: Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

I've actually been hoping PPCG would have a news release like this or something to give honor to the thread.

PropagandaX 05-02-2010 09:21 PM

So i really like the new roms, very stable. However the removed startbutton/ relocated softkeys on the FF roms really bothers me. Its just weird and really moving the button to the bottom it in reach of my hand, makes me think Mighty is left handed cause if he was right handed he would be annoyed with top left startmenu, lol.

jshaas2 05-02-2010 09:24 PM

Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro 2: Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

Quote:

Originally Posted by PropagandaX
So i really like the new roms, very stable. However the removed startbutton/ relocated softkeys on the FF roms really bothers me. Its just weird and really moving the button to the bottom it in reach of my hand, makes me think Mighty is left handed cause if he was right handed he would be annoyed with top left startmenu, lol.

this is a 6.5.x rom and functions as one.

if you want regular start menu, run the official or SE build.

leanne 05-02-2010 09:24 PM

Well... here's how my phone looks now...

http://i41.tinypic.com/qxvqqd.jpg

sfld 05-02-2010 09:34 PM

im on the official rom and im not getting my emails pushed in from my enterprise server i have to click send and recieve is there a problem? should i try a hard reset?