PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP2 Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79579)

mr_musiq07 05-03-2010 10:57 AM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

FF>SE or is SE>FF?

Sim-X 05-03-2010 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drscobby (Post 1732105)
i believe it is dafunk NGTV.

i'm using the one for 6.5.x on FF with no problems.

Edit :
Added the attachments

thank you & thanked!

fatmac1982 05-03-2010 11:09 AM

NEED HELP:
I was running the latest version of MIGHTYROM up til yesterday when my battery charging port took a dump and would not charge my phone. I went into Sprint and they gave me a brand new one running the windows 6.1 version. I downloaded the HARDSPL unlocker and attempted to sync it to my phone at which time it did not take. After I reset the phone, I tried it again, thinking it was user error or my computer! I had assummed since it did not unlock, that my phone was already unlocked from SPRINT. I attempted to download MIGHTYROM into the phone and I received the same respose as I did with the HARDSPL issue. I then decided to download the NEW SPRINT 6.5 ROM from the HTC site, at my amazement, it did download and now Im operating on the SPRINT/HTC 6.5 ROM. I took my phone with me to work and see if I can download the MIGHTYROM from my work laptop and still no change. I also tried to HARDSPL my phone and still no luck!!!!!! WHAT IS THE ISSUE AND HOW CAN I CORRECT IT! I do have active sync on my home and work computer and I do wait for my phone to sync before I try anything, so please advise me on whats occurring and how is it possible for me to Upgrade my ROM from SPRINT/HTC 6.1 to the 6.5 version but it will not allow me to upgrade to the MIGHTYROM or even upload teh HARDSPL to my phone!!!!!!!

DaveTN 05-03-2010 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flyers2114 (Post 1732172)
More than likely is is one of the tabs u added back on....cookie and the clock should not cause that issue...but did you disable sense when adding those?......if not I would try it that way and see if the problem persists...

Yep, disabled sense when I installed them.

I uninstalled the nav and tv tabs and so far, all seems to be working again.

Thanks

David

DaveTN 05-03-2010 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ziggy471 (Post 1732187)
While manila is disabled, delete \Windows\ManilaFull.xml, it'll be re-created when you re-start manila.

Z

Thanks, I may try that

Quote:

Originally Posted by youngpro83 (Post 1732192)
Also to add to Flyers...which TV and NAV tab did you use? Morty said that the one he modded up has not been tested, but the one VIN has fixed up has and should work. I too have added those tabs back, but I used VIN's cab and I do not get those errors.

I used the morty t edit. I have the vin on my sd card so I may try the above suggestions and see what happens.

Thanks guys.

David

amcq10 05-03-2010 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatmac1982 (Post 1732229)
NEED HELP:
I was running the latest version of MIGHTYROM up til yesterday when my battery charging port took a dump and would not charge my phone. I went into Sprint and they gave me a brand new one running the windows 6.1 version. I downloaded the HARDSPL unlocker and attempted to sync it to my phone at which time it did not take. After I reset the phone, I tried it again, thinking it was user error or my computer! I had assummed since it did not unlock, that my phone was already unlocked from SPRINT. I attempted to download MIGHTYROM into the phone and I received the same respose as I did with the HARDSPL issue. I then decided to download the NEW SPRINT 6.5 ROM from the HTC site, at my amazement, it did download and now Im operating on the SPRINT/HTC 6.5 ROM. I took my phone with me to work and see if I can download the MIGHTYROM from my work laptop and still no change. I also tried to HARDSPL my phone and still no luck!!!!!! WHAT IS THE ISSUE AND HOW CAN I CORRECT IT! I do have active sync on my home and work computer and I do wait for my phone to sync before I try anything, so please advise me on whats occurring and how is it possible for me to Upgrade my ROM from SPRINT/HTC 6.1 to the 6.5 version but it will not allow me to upgrade to the MIGHTYROM or even upload teh HARDSPL to my phone!!!!!!!

Sounds like we need a bit more detail as to why the HardSPL is failing. That would appear to be the whole reason why any "custom" ROM is unable to be flashed at the moment, and why Official 6.5 is able to be flashed.

For HardSPL:
- do you have the latest version from the HSPL post 1 forum above this one?
- Do you have all virus/malware software disabled while running it? (my work laptop will not let me run HSPL, due to my corporations installed security apps.. have to run it from a personal machine)
- Are you getting any specific errors on screen?
- What does the phone do during the HSPL Update?

Really, there could be many things plaguing your success.

I can state though that "100% Sync with PC" is not required for these utilities to work... I have NOT gone through the "Sync Setup Wizard" at all in the last few months, and I've been able to run everything from PC as needed...

From what I can tell, the only requirement, is that you have the phone in "Active Sync" mode when connected... .. but you don't have to do anything on the PC side of things.. just cancel out of the wizard, then go run whatever ROM Update Utility, or Hard SPL, or Task 29, or, whatever you want.
.. oh, but you do still required ActiveSync installed on the PC. (which you already have).

bottom-line.. more details required to assist further.

defiantone 05-03-2010 11:19 AM

I know there is a glass bubble slider...I'm wondering if there is a cab out that removes glass bubble part..its a stretch i know..

DaveTN 05-03-2010 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatmac1982 (Post 1732229)
NEED HELP:

If I'm not mistaken the HSPL license is for one phone only, however, in teh post it says that you can email them and get a new license - or make a small donation and get another license.
Since your first phone died and that was tied to the HSPL license, the second phone is rejected by it.

Its mentioned in the first couple posts about HSPL.

David

Wesley762 05-03-2010 11:43 AM

I am having a issue with text messaging, I use the HTC messaging and really have not had issues in the past with it. all of a sudden my text don't show up on the screen but my Wife is getting them. I checked to make sure it's set on threading and I have the arcsoft cab installed. I have been running FF since last monday and had no issues at all till this morning. any thoughts?

PS. I think my phone knows that I have been looking around at android the last few day and is holding a grudge against me.

DaveTN 05-03-2010 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wesley762 (Post 1732305)
I am having a issue with text messaging, I use the HTC messaging and really have not had issues in the past with it. all of a sudden my text don't show up on the screen but my Wife is getting them. I checked to make sure it's set on threading and I have the arcsoft cab installed. I have been running FF since last monday and had no issues at all till this morning. any thoughts?

PS. I think my phone knows that I have been looking around at android the last few day and is holding a grudge against me.

Its probably because of looking at the droid but for good measure try a soft reset and see if that fixes things.

David