PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP2 Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79579)

JokeZony0u 05-07-2010 12:31 AM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

this forum's calmed down too much!

hypeo 05-07-2010 12:33 AM

don't know if any of you guys have seen this on XDA but its very cool. Its a collection of wallpapers.

Check them out.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=676802

shotcalla 05-07-2010 12:35 AM

My LED hasn't flashed since I went over to SE couple days ago, i tried installing the Mighty Notification Blinking light .cab but it didn't work. It only works while being plugged in. Tried searching but didn't find anything. Can anyone help?

NM: Found it!

bgmarian 05-07-2010 12:48 AM

pleeeease!! ..a cab with documents tab!!!!.. for mightyrom 6.5

kronik420 05-07-2010 01:09 AM

Could somebody please help me with the steps in getting hdwalls correctly installed. like what hdwalls cab should I use. Hypeo just included a link with some very nice high resolution cabs and I would love to download and use I few of them. I'm currently running the best rom ever mightyrom se I have cookies installed. I just spent over 3 hours customizing my phone I tried one program on xda and it was mentioned here about a program to get both taskbar and menu bar 100% transparent. I followed instruction to the letter and it still screwed everything up. I don't wanted to have to go through another 3 hours of customizing. If somebody that has used hdwalls successfully and did not have any problems with it could provide me with a step by step process I would be very thankful.

rhyme187 05-07-2010 03:36 AM

Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

Quote:

Originally Posted by tjELITE
Quote:

Originally Posted by dave0812 (Post 1738738)
will we be able to put blackout on top of SE or should we put it on Official?

I believe it shouldn't make a difference...I can't wait for Blackout to drop...

I have been considering doing a red theme to match my dialer I am making but after seeing what goes into making a full theme such as purians I dunno if I am up for the challenge...alot of work to put in to get that...

i believe in u tj ur dialer is a great acomplishment so i would love to see a full red theme from u BTW whats the ETA on the red dialer lookin like?

rhyme187 05-07-2010 03:38 AM

Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikelittle24
Quote:

Originally Posted by rhyme187 (Post 1726371)
agreed my only grievence is the overlapping text in the opera address bar when typing in it or deleting

Has anyone come up with a fix for this?

this little glitch has been fixed on the latest rom (05/01/10) and i can confirm that on SE and Official

rhyme187 05-07-2010 04:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhyme187 (Post 1738574)
hey PURIAN hows BLACKOUT COMING ALONG? is it close to deadline? (FRIDAY) for the record im using your previous Slap a Hoe Red theme (2.1) as well as tjELiTe's Black dialer v.3 which really seems to get the job done without the overlapping Keypad and end call sorry bout all the color but i think it grabs peoples attention lol :coffee: ;-)

Quote:

Originally Posted by purian23 (Post 1738662)
Rhyme its coming along quite well, it will be completed this evening.. I'll post a preview here in a bit..:) Blackout release's ETA is still on for tomorrow at this time !!

THANK YOU PURIAN!!!!

sorry for the late response but i was working all day!!! i didnt know there was so many people who subliminally seem to sycronize into hitting panda express at the same time in waves of picky as peopel!!! there all vented out ha ha ha :coffee: :sign5: :spin:

damage_them 05-07-2010 04:28 AM

Does anyone know where i can get the dusk dialer cab for my touch pro 2..thnaks

tjELITE 05-07-2010 05:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhyme187 (Post 1739308)
i believe in u tj ur dialer is a great acomplishment so i would love to see a full red theme from u BTW whats the ETA on the red dialer lookin like?

Well I may have to get a friend of mine to help with all the intricate stuff...but it is a possibility...as for the dialer it should be finished some time in the next week...