PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP2 Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79579)

Jaybell4444 05-06-2010 09:11 PM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Quote:

Originally Posted by dave0812 (Post 1738738)
will we be able to put blackout on top of SE or should we put it on Official?

You shouldn't have no problem putting the Blackout theme in SE (everyone has their own preference) but I LOVE the Blue Satin theme and then some (thanx PURIAN). Mighty's SE Rom works beautiful and its fast as hell. Between the Rom and Purian's theme,....You cant go wrong my brother. This is all just AWESOME!!! Thanx Mighty and Purian for a BADASS Rom!!!:headbang::headbang::headbang:

PhantomApolyon 05-06-2010 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by purian23 (Post 1738662)
Rhyme its coming along quite well, it will be completed this evening.. I'll post a preview here in a bit..:) Blackout release's ETA is still on for tomorrow at this time !!

Will there be support for FF?

flyers2114 05-06-2010 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crashdau (Post 1737802)
Folks, I need your help. I'm still experiencing the loss of the notifications on my device. It's happening repetitively and I can't nail down the cause. I thought it was a couple of different installs, but that didn't prove out.

I know a few have experienced this before and it went away, but that doesn't appear to be the case for me. I've noticed (see image) that when the HTC Taskmanager stops working the notification bubbles stop as well, which in turn causes CHT Notification bar to stop.

I need the big brains elp if possible. I'm stumped as to the cause. I've re-flashed and re-installed one by one and tested email notifications and HTC Taskmanager each step of the way. Then I plug up for overnight charging and in the morning everything stops working.

TIA

http://i511.photobucket.com/albums/s...reenshot1a.png

I would re-flash....no one else is reporting this issue....run it with nothing installed except basics for 24 hours....see what happens....

Quote:

Originally Posted by ndno (Post 1738655)
Hi, is SKTools safe to run on this ROM? I use it often to clean "zombie" registry entries and other data I may have left behind from installing and uninstalling apps.

Should be....
Quote:

Originally Posted by mikelittle24 (Post 1738803)
Has anyone come up with a fix for this?

Been repeated a few times....install Opera 10...

purian23 05-06-2010 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhantomApolyon (Post 1738893)
Will there be support for FF?

BlackOut (Release's) quote :) Hahah.. yessir Official 2.5 will come first tomorrow and Full Force will shortly follow.. Maybe even BlueSatin this weekend.... !

crashdau 05-06-2010 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flyers2114 (Post 1738897)
I would re-flash....no one else is reporting this issue....run it with nothing installed except basics for 24 hours....see what happens....

Thanks flyers....I found it! Good Mobile Messaging (company email) hijacks the notifications and taskmanager. Had it installed when they stopped working. Uninstalled and they started functioning again.

Unfortunately, this is a company phone so I'm stuck and lose out on CHT notification bar and HTC Taskmanager.

One silver lining, I've loaded arkswitch and it seems to help manage the open tasks and I can use the notifications in the taskbar.

crashdau 05-06-2010 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by purian23 (Post 1738905)
BlackOut (Release's) quote :) Hahah.. yessir Official 2.5 will come first tomorrow and Full Force will shortly follow.. Maybe even BlueSatin this weekend.... !

WooHoo!! Blue Satin! Yeah....can't wait!

flyers2114 05-06-2010 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crashdau (Post 1738908)
Thanks flyers....I found it! Good Mobile Messaging (company email) hijacks the notifications and taskmanager. Had it installed when they stopped working. Uninstalled and they started functioning again.

Unfortunately, this is a company phone so I'm stuck and lose out on CHT notification bar and HTC Taskmanager.

One silver lining, I've loaded arkswitch and it seems to help manage the open tasks and I can use the notifications in the taskbar.

Glad you found the issue at least....shit like that can drive ya nutz!....

I love arkswitch....great TM...

tjbahri 05-06-2010 10:18 PM

Anyone know were the.TSK files stored at?
Windows/?
THX

purian23 05-06-2010 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tjbahri (Post 1738953)
Anyone know were the.TSK files stored at?
Windows/?
THX

Yep they are all in your Windows dir. !!

tjbahri 05-06-2010 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by purian23 (Post 1738961)
Yep they are all in your Windows dir. !!

Thanks Purian and thanked.