PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP2 Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79579)

bsmoove386 05-01-2010 12:07 PM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Quote:

Originally Posted by hookahzorr (Post 1729251)
so i rest my phone again now htc snese wont load and the start menu is just ugly white folders im resetting it again might have to hard reset maybe it was one of my cab which i will probaly remove now

Htc sense wouldnt load for me either when I tried installing another chef's sprint tv and navigation tab for htc sense...im not sure why it wouldnt work but it must be conflicting with mightyrom's someway

bsmoove386 05-01-2010 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi (Post 1729263)
Is there an update already? I don't see it listed in the first post of this thread.

yea u have to go to mightyrom site..
http://www.mightyrom.com/mightyrom/t...ojects/?did=16

chino331 05-01-2010 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bsmoove386 (Post 1729275)
Htc sense wouldnt load for me either when I tried installing another chef's sprint tv and navigation tab for htc sense...im not sure why it wouldnt work but it must be conflicting with mightyrom's someway

if u used Vins cab for that, won't work. That screwed up my phone, had to hard reset because it couldn't uninstall.

darren.wlsn1 05-01-2010 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chino331 (Post 1729287)
if u used Vins cab for that, won't work. That screwed up my phone, had to hard reset because it couldn't uninstall.

i herd only one tab can be added at a time also, not positive if its tru since i dont add tabs.

Eschelon 05-01-2010 12:19 PM

Since several people have been asking this morning...

Yes, there are 3 new ROMs that were released last night, all available at MightyROM.com.

The 3 ROMs available are Official (OF) which is a standard 6.5 ROM, Special Edition (SE) which is also a 6.5 ROM, but has lots of eye candy to celebrate Mike's thread hitting (or about to hit) 2 million views, and Full Force (FF) which is a 6.5.x ROM that contains much of the eye candy that comes with SE. The latter 2 are found under the "projects" section of MightyROM.com

There was no official announcement of the ROMs as Mike just uploaded them silently. Also, since there are 3 ROMs with all sorts of different features, there is no changelog listed anywhere

:thumbleft:

hookahzorr 05-01-2010 12:20 PM

Quote:

Task 29 - Re-format your Nand Flash:
A Special thanks to Agent_47 over at XDA and also here on PPCG for doing this edit. To read his post here on PPCG, click here. And his XDA thread, click here. What I did was create an install similar to what Mike does, download one file, and run it. Instead of forcing you to flash a radio, I put in a blank splash image.
do i have to reput on radio b4 or ever b4 flashing my rom?

Eschelon 05-01-2010 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hookahzorr (Post 1729298)
do i have to reput on radio b4 or ever b4 flashing my rom?

Task 29 does not touch the radio

hookahzorr 05-01-2010 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eschelon (Post 1729299)
Task 29 does not touch the radio

thanks :) im reflashing full force hopefully it doesnt mess up again i hate reconfiguring all my stuff my ill try to use the back up thing where it back up everything but i dont have time to set it all up.

hookahzorr 05-01-2010 12:26 PM

one more question about task29 do i have to put my phone into bootloader or if i flash the rom will it do it automatically?

Wesley762 05-01-2010 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hookahzorr (Post 1729305)
one more question about task29 do i have to put my phone into bootloader or if i flash the rom will it do it automatically?

after you run task29 you have to manually put it in bootloader.