PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP2 Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79579)

Kliptik 04-30-2010 11:38 PM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Quote:

Originally Posted by smjhays (Post 1728917)
Mighty, all great and powerful...

Can I get the MR SE Splashscreen set as my wallpaper somehow??

been a while since ive done that but i think you can just copy the welcomehead.192.png file from the /windows directory. copy to another folder and set it as normal

hope that works!

jshaas2 04-30-2010 11:41 PM

if you use this with FF and use the cab that moves the start button to the bottom, it definitely doesn't play nice. disables the start button, jacks the taskbar up, etc.

sounds like a great idea and probably works without that "FF Start Menu Cab", but doesn't with it. thanks for the post though.

goodnight guys and gals. have fun tweaking.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wesley762 (Post 1728867)
For all of you loading FF and want to have the X button close Application's this Cab works great, been using it this week with great results.

Below is the Link to XDA where it was created.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=583002

Just hope this helps.

smjhays 04-30-2010 11:41 PM

nevermind, figured it out. Now I am freely advertising SE!!

Awesome, just simply awesome!!

hypeo 04-30-2010 11:44 PM

Thanx for the Rom Mike!! Liking the new splash screen and all the nice candy!!

Wesley762 04-30-2010 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jshaas2 (Post 1728925)
if you use this with FF and use the cab that moves the start button to the bottom, it definitely doesn't play nice. disables the start button, jacks the taskbar up, etc.

sounds like a great idea and probably works without that "FF Start Menu Cab", but doesn't with it. thanks for the post though.

goodnight guys and gals. have fun tweaking.

Ya it can be a little finicky but worth it to have the apps close.

tjELITE 04-30-2010 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by purian23 (Post 1728896)
Thanks man.. Glad its goin well.. The taskbar is mainly this.. I think Mike may have some tweaks here and there.!

EDIT: Chino Found as well.. This one attached has fixed volume control in it already.. just in case :)

Hey I got the 3G icon to show...I was wondering if I would be able to post the edited cab with your graces...

I also did something extra to show my appreciation to Mike and his ROM just waiting for the ok...

mrmediaguy 04-30-2010 11:58 PM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnBecker (Post 1728470)
Using Check Notifications on a device newer than WM 5.0 will result in strange behavior and most likely will require a hard reset. I used it on a version of 6.0 and it wouldn't sync anymore. It seemed to have cleared the notification that it was connected to my pc.

Yikes, yes -- should have pointed that out. (Didn't think anyone would actually look for the app, if it's still out there!) But yes, Check Notifications was built before a lot of the notification types on our current devices even existed -- so it doesn't know *not* to clear them. This includes the notification attached to repllog.dll that enables the phone to recognize you're trying to sync it. So if you want to use Check Notifications just to *look* at your Notifications DB, this is fine -- but don't *clear* any notifications with it or you'll end up with a phone that won't sync, alarms that won't ring, etc.

karate134 05-01-2010 12:01 AM

I've looked back a few pages and looked on the front. Am I missing the differences between the roms?

leanne 05-01-2010 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by karate134 (Post 1728949)
I've looked back a few pages and looked on the front. Am I missing the differences between the roms?

FF - 6.5.x / 2.5
Official - 6.5 /2.5
SE -6.5 / 2.5 w/ a bunch of eye candy extras....

Biggzz 05-01-2010 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leanne (Post 1728951)
FF - 6.5.x / 2.5
Official - 6.5 /2.5
SE -6.5 / 2.5 w/ a bunch of eye candy extras....

I see some eye candy in se but unless i am missing something i wouldnt say a "bunch"