PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP2 Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79579)

JokeZony0u 05-05-2010 09:53 PM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

So I realize that when I have over 1000+ emails, manilla has major problems starting up....is this the same for everyone else?

Summit 05-05-2010 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wesley762 (Post 1736825)
That one has a lot of known issues and probably the most buggy out there.

Cookie is back active on his app thread and today recommended disabling the lockscreen until the next version, which he said is coming very soon!

DaveTN 05-05-2010 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JokeZony0u (Post 1737154)
So I realize that when I have over 1000+ emails, manilla has major problems starting up....is this the same for everyone else?

Yep.

David

microdot 05-05-2010 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wesley762 (Post 1737145)
I just use the power button to reset. I know its not as automated but simple and I don't have to install anything for it.

wait, isnt there a diff in soft reset and just shutting your phone off with the power button? if its the same,why is there that little red reset button by the battery?

drscobby 05-05-2010 10:16 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by microdot (Post 1737129)
what soft reset app do most of you use with MR....i have been using xdashutdown but was wondering if there is something better out there. still trying to identify what caused my phone to do crazy

i use psShutXP. works really well.

not sure if it's on the first page so i attached it.
[ plus one with a duskish theme ]

Wesley762 05-05-2010 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by microdot (Post 1737129)
what soft reset app do most of you use with MR....i have been using xdashutdown but was wondering if there is something better out there. still trying to identify what caused my phone to do crazy

Quote:

Originally Posted by microdot (Post 1737179)
wait, isnt there a diff in soft reset and just shutting your phone off with the power button? if its the same,why is there that little red reset button by the battery?

its doing the same thing, just like your computer when you hold the power button it turns it off, when you hit the reset button it reboots. different way of doing it with the same effect, I have a Bodyglove clip on case so the red button is not accessible.

DaveTN 05-05-2010 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wesley762 (Post 1737187)
... I have a Bodyglove clip on case so the red button is not accessible.

How much bulk does the bodyglove case add to your TP2? I had one on my TP1 and although I liked the protection it offered, it was huge.
I was thinking about getting one but I hadn't seen one in the stores around here and wanted to get an idea of how much bigger it made my phone before I plunked down the cash. I also had to buy a larger belt case for my TP1 because it was so much larger with the BG.

Thanks,

David

flyers2114 05-05-2010 10:21 PM

For those interested....flash for Opera 9.5 and 9.7 has been updated...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=544770

Wesley762 05-05-2010 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaveTN (Post 1737193)
How much bulk does the bodyglove case add to your TP2? I had one on my TP1 and although I liked the protection it offered, it was huge.
I was thinking about getting one but I hadn't seen one in the stores around here and wanted to get an idea of how much bigger it made my phone before I plunked down the cash. I also had to buy a larger belt case for my TP1 because it was so much larger with the BG.

Thanks,

David

Not going to lie it makes it feel like a brick but I am a big guy and big hands so it's works for me. the big down side though is I have been trying to find a armband for it with the Bodyglove on it and its been very frustrating cause its been a battle that I can not seem to win. I have been thinking about making my own armband but can't find a local store that sells neoprene fabric.

tjELITE 05-05-2010 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaveTN (Post 1737193)

Thanks,

David

I use the Zagg Invisishield...works great with virtually no difference in feel and gives excelent protection...dropped it from my lap to the pavement a couple times and not a mark...also has a lifetime warranty so if it ever peels or wares you can get a new one...

Quote:

Originally Posted by flyers2114 (Post 1737197)
For those interested....flash for Opera 9.5 and 9.7 has been updated...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=544770

Nice....