PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP2 Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79579)

flyers2114 05-06-2010 12:22 AM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Quote:

Originally Posted by chino331 (Post 1737386)
"'Last edited by aDEO; 26th April 2010 at 09:50 AM.. Reason: v1.5.4.0"

Haha, yeah didn't see that. Kinda misleading in not updating the thread title!

Yes I know....but no trust....have I ever gave you bad info!....lol

nismo95tt 05-06-2010 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toddpedersen (Post 1736732)
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

Someone posted that Swype 3.9 that I have seen on this forum has the backspace issue resolved. I have not personally used it however. Search the paperclip for this forum for it.

The backspace issue is resolved, when using swype to input a contact in the "to" field.

Unfortunately, the very same issue becomes a problem when using the hard keyboard. When using the hard kb to enter a contact in the "to" field, you have to backspace part of their name to see all the matching options...

I imagine this is due to the fact that 3.9 comes ripped from a touchscreen only device? IDK for sure...

I agree that swype is superior for a SIP, but I need both SIP and Hard KB working correctly...When that day comes, I'll be very happy...\\:D/

nismo95tt 05-06-2010 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tjELITE (Post 1737203)
I use the Zagg Invisishield...works great with virtually no difference in feel and gives excelent protection...dropped it from my lap to the pavement a couple times and not a mark...also has a lifetime warranty so if it ever peels or wares you can get a new one...

Agreed- Zagg is the best..it's just a bitch to install properly. It can take a long time to get it right.

I have also used "invisible shields" from bestskinsever.com with good results. The material is very similar to Zagg (not quite as nice), but the price is 1/3 or 1/2. Sometimes their cuts are different, sometimes they are identical...They have way less selection in terms of devices...

fragola181818 05-06-2010 01:06 AM

2 questions:
Texting - How can I make it so when I slide my keyboard out to text, i dont have to click in the text box before I start to text?

Contact Card - How can I make it so when I click on the contact card, when I push on the address, it opens up Google Maps?

All help is greatly appreciated.

FYI - Awesome Rom!!!

kronik420 05-06-2010 01:26 AM

What is the best way to get both the taskbar and also the menu bar to be completly transparent. I tried some bg cab file and it completly messed up my phone had to do a format reinstall. any suggestions thank you.

nismo95tt 05-06-2010 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fragola181818 (Post 1737427)
2 questions:
Texting - How can I make it so when I slide my keyboard out to text, i dont have to click in the text box before I start to text?

Contact Card - How can I make it so when I click on the contact card, when I push on the address, it opens up Google Maps?

All help is greatly appreciated.

FYI - Awesome Rom!!!

+1 On Google Maps Sense/Contact card integration via "Show on Map" button...

I've been missing this feature so badly since MM decided to give his ROMs a more "stock feel."

I've asked 2 or 3 times if anyone has the proper registry edits, or can create a cab...or something...but so far no one has responded...

In addition to missing that great feature, it seems that the latest build of Google Maps (4.1) does not allow you to look up a contact's address...(unless I'm just blind)...I have no f'ing clue why they would remove that feature...

Any ideas/help?

fragola181818 05-06-2010 01:38 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Try This program out to get everything transparent

JokeZony0u 05-06-2010 02:06 AM

Haha, yea and 1000+ emails is only in a week...ugh, so now I'm forced to sync only 3 days :(

mickeyvnminnie 05-06-2010 03:27 AM

Well, is it possible to disable the animated weather wallpaper?

Thanks!

MordyT 05-06-2010 03:52 AM

Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro2: Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

yes, set a animated wallpaper...