PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP2 Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79579)

Kane3162 05-05-2010 01:17 AM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Quote:

Originally Posted by chagersc (Post 1735539)
man, some people are so incredibly annoying its almost unbearable.

yep, when i mentioned it last year i got my post thanked to quite a bit (i tell people not to hit the "thanks button" )

IIRC it went something to the tune of someone saying it wasnt included because it wasnt default and everyone didnt like 7bar (or couldnt use), and i simply said that was the reason it has a DEFAULT value... A few other things i mentioned that where missing DEFAULT registry entrys that I got thanked on... stupid thanks button... 2 years registered keeping it at 0 and now look at it... 220... (and of course tj likes to argue with everything i say so i ignore him now)

walter17 05-05-2010 01:19 AM

I just wanted to give another nod to Mike & the work that he has put into his ROM's. Although I was on FF Beta, I decided to check out SE, and all I can say is WOW! Consistently running 70%-80% with Co0kie's HT and tsowen taskbar. Life is good for a n00b!:headbang:

flyers2114 05-05-2010 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kane3162 (Post 1735550)
yep, when i mentioned it last year i got my post thanked to quite a bit (i tell people not to hit the "thanks button" )

IIRC it went something to the tune of someone saying it wasnt included because it wasnt default and everyone didnt like 7bar (or couldnt use), and i simply said that was the reason it has a DEFAULT value... A few other things i mentioned that where missing DEFAULT registry entrys that I got thanked on... stupid thanks button... 2 years registered keeping it at 0 and now look at it... 220... (and of course tj likes to argue with everything i say so i ignore him now)

This is just too funny to even comment on:scratch::scratch:.............if you really wanted to ignore TJ you would block him and never see his posts....](*,)

BTW....MM roms....hence MM reg choices...

Kane3162 05-05-2010 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flyers2114 (Post 1735556)
This is just too funny to even comment on:scratch::scratch:.............if you really wanted to ignore TJ you would block him and never see his posts....](*,)

he makes quite a few things my ex-coworkers like, so if i see an update on them i email the links to them, and I never truly put anyone on an ignore list, too much is missed with an actual ignore list

chagersc 05-05-2010 01:25 AM

i think i may have been misunderstood. i dont find mike annoying in any way. the man has blessed me with an awesome phone.

Kane3162 05-05-2010 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chagersc (Post 1735565)
i think i may have been misunderstood. i dont find mike annoying in any way. the man has blessed me with an awesome phone.

no we know you weren't talking about mike :D

EDIT: for all the things I say annoy me (and dont misunderstand me either, its not Mike himself, but some of his decisions), Mike holds a top spot in my chef list, there are only 2 other chef's I would EVER leave a MR to try/use, DCD and no2chem, I "might" add Mr.X to that list because of his "relationship" with mike... but ill keep my top3 for now

tjELITE 05-05-2010 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flyers2114 (Post 1735556)

Hehehe...I don't think he enjoys my comments...:mrgreen:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kane3162 (Post 1735562)
he makes quite a few things my ex-coworkers like, so if i see an update on them i email the links to them, and I never truly put anyone on an ignore list, too much is missed with an actual ignore list

It's so nice to be loved...even by ex-coworkers...(no arguing there):headbang:

Quote:

Originally Posted by chagersc (Post 1735565)

I understood...I personally couldn't stop laughing...:evil4:

blkhwkz 05-05-2010 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kane3162 (Post 1735537)
yeah i love MR... but Mike has a BAD habit of not including DEFAULT registry entrys... this is just one of many i find annoying...

The problem is default for Sprint is not default for every single provider out there. The default signal strength is 5 bars with no registry entry, Sprint however uses a 7 bar and that is why an entry is needed to get Sprint default. However since Mike is on Telus and not Sprint and Telus uses 5 bars, that would probably be the reason for his leaving it that way.

Kane3162 05-05-2010 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blkhwkz (Post 1735583)
The problem is default for Sprint is not default for every single provider out there. The default signal strength is 5 bars with no registry entry, Sprint however uses a 7 bar and that is why an entry is needed to get Sprint default. However since Mike is on Telus and not Sprint and Telus uses 5 bars, that would probably be the reason for his leaving it that way.

that argument is invalid seeing as the default for other carriers is 5 and the default value for this particular registry entry is... wait! 5! (no way tell me its a LIE)

tjELITE 05-05-2010 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blkhwkz (Post 1735583)

Thanked bro...nicely put...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kane3162 (Post 1735588)
that argument is invalid seeing as the default for other carriers is 5 and the default value for this particular registry entry is... wait! 5! (no way tell me its a LIE)

Remember this is Mike's ROM not Kane's ROM...

If you had a ROM...it would be vanilla waffer style...like your sig...(sorry couldn't help myself..)