PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP2 Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79579)

IsLNdbOi 05-06-2010 04:55 AM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Is the modified HTCServices.dll in this new ROM the one that's supposed to prevent the screen-of-death? I had the screen-of-death happen at least three times yesterday.

artlexvi 05-06-2010 05:11 AM

Woooh!, am back from vacation and now it hits more than 2M post, congrats to sir Mike, your ROM makes my everyday a happy day, hehehe

tjELITE 05-06-2010 05:11 AM

[QUOTE=microdot;1737305]
Quote:

Originally Posted by tjELITE (Post 1737203)
I use the Zagg Invisishield...works great with virtually no difference in feel and gives excelent protection...dropped it from my lap to the pavement a couple times and not a mark...also has a lifetime warranty so if it ever peels or wares you can get a new one...

Def going to have to give that a try. Want tp2 protected, i dont like cases and my current snap on faceplate just adds too much bulk. This might be the answer.\\:D/

Does the back cover all corners and stuff pretty good?

Quote:

Originally Posted by nismo95tt (Post 1737416)
Agreed- Zagg is the best..it's just a bitch to install properly. It can take a long time to get it right.

I have also used "invisible shields" from bestskinsever.com with good results. The material is very similar to Zagg (not quite as nice), but the price is 1/3 or 1/2. Sometimes their cuts are different, sometimes they are identical...They have way less selection in terms of devices...

It covers the back corners nicely...but like nismo says...it takes a steady hand and patients to get it on how you want it...but what I hear is if you use a lot of the solution it makes it easier to apply...I got mine pretty close so I am pleased with it...it will feel kinda sticky at first but with use and a little sweat it will be nice and smooth...I have had mine since a week after I bought my TP2 and it is scratch FREE and looks like the day I bought it...

Drawback though is that the black edging surrounding the screen is not covered...so there is still a bit of a chance that may get scratched...other than that I love it...(atleast for the VZW model...)

And yes the scratching with the keys is true...my friend ended up getting his TP2 to close to a torch and it made the screen inoperable...so we went out drinking because he wasn't to happy and he tried it and it just wiped away

ibleedbloo 05-06-2010 05:19 AM

Hey there team. Does anyone know of a good Google Voice app that is working with 6.5.x? Since I moved to FF both OneDialer and gVo crash when I try to use them. Both off these apps worked great on all other MightyROMs. Any help will be "thanked". If I cant get them to work I'm heading over to SE.

bman2010 05-06-2010 06:46 AM

Hi Mike

I just installed your new rom and noticed that Office is version 6.1 and not 2010. Just FYI.

toddpedersen 05-06-2010 07:09 AM

Which one of the 3 ROM's did you install?

Quote:

Originally Posted by bman2010 (Post 1737604)
Hi Mike

I just installed your new rom and noticed that Office is version 6.1 and not 2010. Just FYI.

tjELITE 05-06-2010 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bman2010 (Post 1737604)
Hi Mike

The answer I would guess is...2010 is in BETA...

pl0323 05-06-2010 07:33 AM

Opera favorites disappearing about once a week, yes I know to back up, but any idea what couls be causing it?

toddpedersen 05-06-2010 07:43 AM

Hey ELITE,

I could have swore I saw Office 2010 in the FF ROM, but could be wrong.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tjELITE (Post 1737616)
The answer I would guess is...2010 is in BETA...

kronik420 05-06-2010 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fragola181818 (Post 1737465)
Try This program out to get everything transparent

I tried that program and it didn't work any other suggestions. I would love to get the taskbar and also the bottom menu bar transparent if possible. thank you

What is a good cab to make the clock background disapear I've tried a lot of them but none of them seem to work.