PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP2 Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79579)

chino331 05-06-2010 08:26 AM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Quote:

Originally Posted by toddpedersen (Post 1737627)
Hey ELITE,

I could have swore I saw Office 2010 in the FF ROM, but could be wrong.

Office 2010 has been out of beta for a while - and it is in the FF ROM.

billyapd21 05-06-2010 09:33 AM

Oh No! Just dropped my TP2 in my driveway. First drop after about 6 months of having it. The whole front is scratched up. Luckly the screen is ok. Man this sucks.

Oxymoron238 05-06-2010 09:57 AM

Does anyone know how to ENABLE fullscreen weather animations on this rom? I always loved them, and I don't mind the lag.

(Actually, I don't remember the fullscreen animations lagging out my phone on Mightyrom...)

walter17 05-06-2010 10:03 AM

Congratulations to Mike on his 2,000,000. By my estimation, he'll hit 3 million by Christmas!:happysanta:

jstn76rs 05-06-2010 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oxymoron238 (Post 1737725)
Does anyone know how to ENABLE fullscreen weather animations on this rom? I always loved them, and I don't mind the lag.

(Actually, I don't remember the fullscreen animations lagging out my phone on Mightyrom...)

Go to menu on home screen and change wallpaper then select weather wallpaper then select the one you want.

Exit24 05-06-2010 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fragola181818 (Post 1737427)
How can I make it so when I slide my keyboard out to text, i dont have to click in the text box before I start to text?

I would also like to know if this is possible. Maybe a registry edit?

crashdau 05-06-2010 11:01 AM

Folks, I need your help. I'm still experiencing the loss of the notifications on my device. It's happening repetitively and I can't nail down the cause. I thought it was a couple of different installs, but that didn't prove out.

I know a few have experienced this before and it went away, but that doesn't appear to be the case for me. I've noticed (see image) that when the HTC Taskmanager stops working the notification bubbles stop as well, which in turn causes CHT Notification bar to stop.

I need the big brains elp if possible. I'm stumped as to the cause. I've re-flashed and re-installed one by one and tested email notifications and HTC Taskmanager each step of the way. Then I plug up for overnight charging and in the morning everything stops working.

TIA

http://i511.photobucket.com/albums/s...reenshot1a.png

defiantone 05-06-2010 11:01 AM

I found the registry entry for Automatic Prepend and created a cab..
I could not find the one for Global Smart Dialing or how to set End programs by tapping X..
Can someone direct me..and thanks in advance.

Oxymoron238 05-06-2010 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jstn76rs (Post 1737735)
Go to menu on home screen and change wallpaper then select weather wallpaper then select the one you want.

Wow... I can't believe it was that easy. I spent two days trying to figure that out!

Oh well. Note to self: it can never hurt to ask lol.

Thanks!

beefcakeb0 05-06-2010 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oxymoron238 (Post 1737814)
Wow... I can't believe it was that easy. I spent two days trying to figure that out!

Oh well. Note to self: it can never hurt to ask lol.

Thanks!

:lol: in two days time, you could have you could have eliminated every possible other option.:computer: