PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP2 Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79579)

tjELITE 03-28-2010 12:42 AM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

1500 posts....:headbang:
150 pages....:headbang:

IsLNdbOi 03-28-2010 01:32 AM

^
38 pages for me.

ziggy471 03-28-2010 01:50 AM

Alright, I need some assistance from you guys. I'm working on something that will be released soon, that's all I'm going to say. But I need to know all the different strings located here:
HKLM\System\State\Phone\Current Operator Name

I already have Verizon and Telus, but need USC, Sprint and any others out there.

Thanks,

Z

dwah 03-28-2010 02:01 AM

Re: The Offical FAQ by MordyT Part 2

1 Attachment(s)
I can't find the paperclip on the forum page. I've looked at your screenshot, and there just isn't anything resembling that paperclip there. Is there a setting or something I need to change? Thanks so much for all you incredible phone gurus are doing here!

I've attached a picture of what my screen looks like.

mjh8812 03-28-2010 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ziggy471 (Post 1664989)
Alright, I need some assistance from you guys. I'm working on something that will be released soon, that's all I'm going to say. But I need to know all the different strings located here:

I already have Verizon and Telus, but need USC, Sprint and any others out there.

Thanks,

Z

alright im probably totally giving you a noob answer but when i go into Current Operator name the Value data says: Sprint

Zing Zing 03-28-2010 02:23 AM

So, I'm confused. Is this suppose to be the "Super Rom"?

Naveronski 03-28-2010 02:30 AM

I've recently discovered that apparently I can link my contacts with my Facebook account. However, now everyone in my contact list has had their picture replaced by the default gray avatars. How can I change that, or "refresh" them based on Facebook?

mjh8812 03-28-2010 02:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naveronski (Post 1665042)
I've recently discovered that apparently I can link my contacts with my Facebook account. However, now everyone in my contact list has had their picture replaced by the default gray avatars. How can I change that, or "refresh" them based on Facebook?

they should automatically download in from facebook...on your All people sliding over to updates and events and try clicking update now..and maybe that will refresh them..

MordyT 03-28-2010 02:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by techsavvy68 (Post 1664795)
That's cool MordyT, just responding to the OP with a cab file I had saved from a few roms ago. It worked for the guy and I let him know it was imnuts so he could thank him as well. All is good.

All i was saying is that it is the smae cab so I don't know why poeple are now getting mms. no bashing or flaming.
Quote:

Originally Posted by ziggy471 (Post 1664989)

Thanks,

Z

Uh...well lets see...sprit for sprint, verizon for big red...
I though that was the key that had the operator name in the corner of the screen...

Quote:

Originally Posted by dwah (Post 1665002)
I can't find the paperclip on the forum page. I've looked at your screenshot, and there just isn't anything resembling that paperclip there. Is there a setting or something I need to change? Thanks so much for all you incredible phone gurus are doing here!

I've attached a picture of what my screen looks like.

back out of the thread. meaning youtr path should be PPCG>HTC devices>TouchPro2>CDMA Upgrades or something like that not >thread=t....

Naveronski 03-28-2010 02:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mjh8812 (Post 1665050)
they should automatically download in from facebook...on your All people sliding over to updates and events and try clicking update now..and maybe that will refresh them..

Tried that. I see the little "f" icon in the bottom left corner, but still no picture.