PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP2 Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79579)

homerandabe69 05-02-2010 07:22 PM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║
 
i am getting no sound on my video files in album when converted to mp4. my unconverted avis dont seem to want to play in album either and cant play in windows media player. this seems to have been a problem in the 3/23 release also. is there a fix for this?

chagersc 05-02-2010 07:23 PM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║
 
purian -

any update on blackout??

do you plan on making one for ff??

thanks

smjhays 05-02-2010 07:23 PM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║
 
Ok, my MR - SE Battery Life Testimonial!!

So, left the house at 12PM today (unplugged as we left) and just got back (7:15PM) and battery is down to only 90%, w00t!!

Had Lotus Notes Traveler (direct push corp e-mail) running, gmail sync every 15 mins, about 30 mins of Opera time, about one hour of Slacker streaming, and took two 30 sec cam vids.

I didn't believe my eyes, so did a soft reset, and sure enough was still 90%.

P.S. CleanRAM doesn't like this new ROM, screen gets frozen every once (scheduled run) in a while and requires a reset. Don't think I need it anyways, my Mem Usage stays very low!!

Ragster 05-02-2010 07:23 PM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MightyMike (Post 1731350)
This one might sound funny but...

Does anyone have the Dusk digital clock that works on my rom ? lol... the one i have breaks my clock, i think it's cfc compressed... and well... im kinda lazy to uncompress it.

someone help a brotha out!

You n00b! USE SEARCH! lol jk, I always wanted to say that so don't mind me :twisted: but would Mr. X's work? I think he has a dusk clock or something on his first page of the thread

MightyMike 05-02-2010 07:29 PM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ragster (Post 1731355)
You n00b! USE SEARCH! lol jk, I always wanted to say that so don't mind me :twisted: but would Mr. X's work? I think he has a dusk clock or something on his first page of the thread

it doesn't have the dusk backdrop....

.cab fail on his part :d

OR78 05-02-2010 07:30 PM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ragster (Post 1731355)
You n00b! USE SEARCH! lol jk, I always wanted to say that so don't mind me :twisted: but would Mr. X's work? I think he has a dusk clock or something on his first page of the thread


A noob givin a noob help...lol.

That clock will not work btw. Tried it a while back. Breaks manila like a mofo.

Jayhawkpride12 05-02-2010 07:39 PM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║
 
Alright fellos. Idk whats going on here. Trying to upgrade to the 05.05.2010 release and when I go to update, as soon as it starts it goes to the bootloader screen and thats it. Progress shows 0% and after awhile it says ERROR [260]: CONNECTION "The Update Utility cannot connect to your PDA". Yes, I have a activesync connection before I start, and yes it is flashed, I even tried to re-flash to see if that would work. Any ideas!? Im stumped. Thanks

Ragster 05-02-2010 07:39 PM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by smjhays (Post 1731354)
Ok, my MR - SE Battery Life Testimonial!!

So, left the house at 12PM today (unplugged as we left) and just got back (7:15PM) and battery is down to only 90%, w00t!!

Had Lotus Notes Traveler (direct push corp e-mail) running, gmail sync every 15 mins, about 30 mins of Opera time, about one hour of Slacker streaming, and took two 30 sec cam vids.

I didn't believe my eyes, so did a soft reset, and sure enough was still 90%.

P.S. CleanRAM doesn't like this new ROM, screen gets frozen every once (scheduled run) in a while and requires a reset. Don't think I need it anyways, my Mem Usage stays very low!!

Why can I never get this good battery life! I must be using my phone a lot more then I think haha Mine shot from 23%->10%, so watch out! lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by homerandabe69 (Post 1731352)
i am getting no sound on my video files in album when converted to mp4. my unconverted avis dont seem to want to play in album either and cant play in windows media player. this seems to have been a problem in the 3/23 release also. is there a fix for this?

Think there is a file for this in the paperclip

Quote:

Originally Posted by MightyMike (Post 1731363)
it doesn't have the dusk backdrop....

.cab fail on his part :d

Aww lol, I haven't used Dusk in forever, but I was in MR. X's thread today and saw it lol oh well!

Quote:

Originally Posted by OR78 (Post 1731364)
A noob givin a noob help...lol.

That clock will not work btw. Tried it a while back. Breaks manila like a mofo.

I wouldn't know lol but hey at least I'm proud to be a :newb: Hopefully once I get done with all my Programming classes, I can start doing non-noob things lol

Kliptik 05-02-2010 07:42 PM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jayhawkpride12 (Post 1731371)
Alright fellos. Idk whats going on here. Trying to upgrade to the 05.05.2010 release and when I go to update, as soon as it starts it goes to the bootloader screen and thats it. Progress shows 0% and after awhile it says ERROR [260]: CONNECTION "The Update Utility cannot connect to your PDA". Yes, I have a activesync connection before I start, and yes it is flashed, I even tried to re-flash to see if that would work. Any ideas!? Im stumped. Thanks

try putting it into bootloader before you start the flash. power the phone off. then hold the "Volume Down" button while powering it on. it will load into bootloader. then connect via usb and start the RUU.

NOTE: make sure you dont have a RHODIMG.nbh file on your sd card.

JasonFieldz 05-02-2010 07:47 PM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║
 
So I ahve tried both SE and FF - and both on first boot are awesome, I get everything set up the way I want it, and reboot phone, and it hangs at teh htc screen, then I pull battery and turn back on and it hard resets. I can flash normal offical rom without any problem. I am using Sprint radio 2.32.00WF.. I notice this happens only after I get it set to sync wiht my corp email...via activesync, anyone experiencing this issue, or anyone help me out?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:26 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2012 - PPCGeeks.com


Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0