PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP2 Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79579)

ibleedbloo 05-06-2010 05:40 PM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Quote:

Originally Posted by walter17 (Post 1738532)
I had the same problem using gVo with FF beta. Nonetheless, I'm on SE now, and gVo is working fine.

I'm gonna see if I can get iContact going, if its up to par I'll stick with FF. If not, I'm heading over to SE.

rhyme187 05-06-2010 05:48 PM

hey PURIAN hows BLACKOUT COMING ALONG? is it close to deadline? (FRIDAY) for the record im using your previous Slap a Hoe Red theme (2.1) as well as tjELiTe's Black dialer v.3 which really seems to get the job done without the overlapping Keypad and end call sorry bout all the color but i think it grabs peoples attention lol :coffee: ;-)

hypeo 05-06-2010 05:53 PM

Can't go wrong with any of those two!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by ibleedbloo (Post 1738553)
I'm gonna see if I can get iContact going, if its up to par I'll stick with FF. If not, I'm heading over to SE.

bgmarian 05-06-2010 06:33 PM

PLEASEEEEE!!!!!!! a cab with douments tab, for MightyRom 6.5.....please

ndno 05-06-2010 06:36 PM

Hi, is SKTools safe to run on this ROM? I use it often to clean "zombie" registry entries and other data I may have left behind from installing and uninstalling apps.

purian23 05-06-2010 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhyme187 (Post 1738574)
hey PURIAN hows BLACKOUT COMING ALONG? is it close to deadline? (FRIDAY) for the record im using your previous Slap a Hoe Red theme (2.1) as well as tjELiTe's Black dialer v.3 which really seems to get the job done without the overlapping Keypad and end call sorry bout all the color but i think it grabs peoples attention lol :coffee: ;-)

Rhyme its coming along quite well, it will be completed this evening.. I'll post a preview here in a bit..:) Blackout release's ETA is still on for tomorrow at this time !!

JokeZony0u 05-06-2010 07:06 PM

Hm, should I give SE a spin- would there be a great performance upgrade over FF? Those of you who tried both, let me know!

I just feel like flashing a bit cause I noticed...for some odd reason- the calculator and emails (out of nowhere) don't support the G-sensor (so it means when I have my phone tilted, it doesn't go landscape, but works with opera). Anybody else have this "problem"?

dave0812 05-06-2010 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by purian23 (Post 1738662)
Rhyme its coming along quite well, it will be completed this evening.. I'll post a preview here in a bit..:) Blackout release's ETA is still on for tomorrow at this time !!

will we be able to put blackout on top of SE or should we put it on Official?

tjELITE 05-06-2010 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dave0812 (Post 1738738)
will we be able to put blackout on top of SE or should we put it on Official?

I believe it shouldn't make a difference...I can't wait for Blackout to drop...

I have been considering doing a red theme to match my dialer I am making but after seeing what goes into making a full theme such as purians I dunno if I am up for the challenge...alot of work to put in to get that...

mikelittle24 05-06-2010 08:17 PM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhyme187 (Post 1726371)
agreed my only grievence is the overlapping text in the opera address bar when typing in it or deleting

Has anyone come up with a fix for this?