PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP2 Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79579)

rhyme187 04-29-2010 02:06 AM

Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

Quote:

Originally Posted by artlexvi
a quick question:

how to remove weather in home menu, the one under the clock, kinda irritate me, hehehe.

go into registry and change the folling key to 1

Home.WallpaperMode

which is in the following location HKCU\Software\HTC\Manila

ivwonka 04-29-2010 02:08 AM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:

Originally Posted by artlexvi (Post 1725511)
a quick question:

how to remove weather in home menu, the one under the clock, kinda irritate me, hehehe.

only way I know is to use cookie home tab mod. then on home tab>menu>edit home layout>Advanced>choose the clock without weather. I guess somebody could have made a simple clock mod without weather, but I just haven't seen it. but i haven't ever looked either.

ywjkid 04-29-2010 02:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by artlexvi (Post 1725511)
a quick question:

cookie hometab has option to do that.

ivwonka 04-29-2010 02:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhyme187 (Post 1725526)
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

Home.WallpaperMode

that will just change weather animations on home tab. i think he just asked about "the weather under the clock"

artlexvi 04-29-2010 02:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhyme187 (Post 1725526)

Home.WallpaperMode

a BIG thanks bro, hehehe.....CLICK!

artlexvi 04-29-2010 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ivwonka (Post 1725531)
that will just change weather animations on home tab. i think he just asked about "the weather under the clock"

a BIG THANKS also......CLICK!

anyways, are there no other registry hack, like, i want to bring the first time booted the ROM, that it doesn't enable

rhyme187 04-29-2010 02:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by artlexvi (Post 1725532)
a BIG thanks bro, hehehe.....CLICK!

Any time bro here to help

slicksave 04-29-2010 04:08 AM

so i'm a complete newb to flashing roms and everything. got it all flashed and all but installed a theme (Lil Rico's Midnight Blue Theme) via file explorer but everything minus the lock screen/home wallpaper is still standard HTC themes and wallpaper. what step did i miss?

I also did install the Blackout II theme earlier and didn't uninstall it before I uninstalled the new Midnight Blue theme, not sure if that had anything to do with it.

Kane3162 04-29-2010 04:19 AM

wow, no luck for me, it was even my BDay yesterday, no invite to MR beta (hey i can try damnit), was supposed to work this evening so didnt drink at my BDay dinner, then at 8 the guy calls and cancels (cant make LongIslandIcedTea's at home, dont have the stuff needed so screwed their), am still sick, was supposed to get my new 2U server case didnt arrive, delayed shipping till friday... and cant seem to fall asleep! FML...

anyway, looking at FF, from what I have read and seen in SS's, the start button on the bottom not default is annoying (it seems more people like it, so instead of the cab to re-add it why not make the cab remove it?), the X that doesnt close the app is annoying (not your fault i understand, you planning a fix? or just going to use a readily available fix?), and i guess one thing thats got my interest is the fact that the standard vibration options dont work at and the master vibration option is even missing from all of them (in sense)?!

other then that from a non-testers stand point cant wait, I personally DONT like .x but I will try FF just because its a MR release, but will probably stick to SE/-OF

*in slightly better news but not on topic, my favorite old game Earth&Beyond now has a functional EMU server up and running 500 slot! EnB is the SHIT! (sorry mike, ur 2nd)

bdurst08 04-29-2010 06:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pokerpot (Post 1725378)
How do you add the stock radio? I wonder if someone could set them up for the different major carriers so that it's plug and play.

This is the reason I haven't used task29 yet. I don't know where to get, how to add the radio.

There are two sticky's about radios. If you just want the stock radios you should check out the sticky fromn Juggalo (i think). It has all the radios broken down by carrier, but you really dont need to stick to a specific carrier. all the radios especially CDMA will work. The newest one out is the new sprint 2.32. When you flash a radio, its just like flashing a ROM, put the phone into bootloader and run the RUU and it will flash the radio.

hope this helps man. 8)

Quote:

Originally Posted by OR78 (Post 1725373)
Dude if you task 29d your phone I hope you loaded the stock radio into the mix otherwise you will not have a radio flashed. It just ain't your week bud. LOL

yeah that would suck.:angry7: Sounds like he need an FML.