PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP2 Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79579)

jshaas2 04-29-2010 09:59 AM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

yes, there was a link to an XDA cab yesterday. I don't think it's been proven on "this side", and if anyone has experience with it, please post.

If not, that's still just one of the small things with 6.5.x that is a little pesky.

Quote:

Originally Posted by toddpedersen (Post 1725780)
There was a CAB given for fixing the Click X to Close that is supposed to work on this ROM. I have not tried or tested.

jwdaniels23 04-29-2010 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaddyLongLegs (Post 1725733)
Is there a way to disable this new volume feature? I'm referring to when you press volume up or down and you can choose between system volume and ringer volume. I want to get rid of this because it screws up my Igo8 (before this feature was added the volume control buttons controlled Igo8's program volume rather than the "master" one we see now). Thanks to anyone who can answer this!

Yes, go to the settings tab and choose sound and display.... turn on single volume.8)

Wesley762 04-29-2010 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toddpedersen (Post 1725780)
There was a CAB given for fixing the Click X to Close that is supposed to work on this ROM. I have not tried or tested.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wesley762 (Post 1724849)
I tried the AMeBa_v07.1b.cab but it broke the start button cab. I did how ever open and close several programs and seems to work. got to do some more testing with it but looks promising.

Edit: I take that back, it did not break the start button its just a tap and hold. the start button works.

This cab works really well making the X button close the applications, More info on it is at the link above so far it has closed all the programs I have opened and does not seem to be very memory intensive.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jshaas2 (Post 1725797)
yes, there was a link to and XDA cab yesterday. I don't think it's been proven on "this side", and if anyone has experience with it, please post.

If not, that's still just one of the small things with 6.5.x that is a little pesky.

Here is the post I made with the link to the program and the cab attached, I have been using it since yesterday and works great. no issues with it at all yet, and is easy on the memory.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=4932

Thanks

DaddyLongLegs 04-29-2010 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwdaniels23 (Post 1725804)
Yes, go to the settings tab and choose sound and display.... turn on single volume.8)

I'm such an idiot. I just realized I am on Mr. X's ROM. I downloaded it accidentally from MightyROM's website. Any idea how to turn on single volume on Mr. X's ROM? Where you said to go doesn't exist on that one :)

bdurst08 04-29-2010 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by willyjay (Post 1725665)
Providing that is the same Task29 file found on page 1, post #6, you do not have to add a radio into the mix. Task29 just needs something in order to run (ie. radio), but Ziggy used a boot screen to cover that. So, just run that Task29 and it will not affect the radio at all. You will have to go into boot loader screen after in order to flash a rom though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wunder (Post 1725647)
So running this will Task29 the phone and include the Sprint radio without having to "add the radio in the mix"?

yeah, what he said, as long as its Ziggy's version from page one. TJElite also had a good suggestion of running flash29 than reflashing stock rom (for the radio) and than flashing MR ( thank TJ if also if you do this).

Quote:

Originally Posted by djhcmd (Post 1725729)
Is that the stuff with really thin long noodles and some cabbage/ lettuce type stuff in it? I did not realize that was a breakfast food but it is great. We have family friends that are filipino and the mother used to make it for me all the time when I was a kid. Now I dont know what do to because I haven't had it in prob 10 years (they still live in cali, I dont). Not familiar with Pandesal though.

Yeah it is the thin noodles w/ cabbage and meat, carrots, etc. I haven't heard of this a breakfast food either. But my maybe it was left over from dinner the night before. My fiance's family does that when there is rice or other things left. They eat them for breakfast the next day. But Pandesal is the Bomb!! and it is ususally eaten at breakfast and with coffee (at least by my fiance's fam)....and now back to our regularly scheduled program.:headbang:

leanne 04-29-2010 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bdurst08 (Post 1725823)
But Pandesal is the Bomb!! and it is ususally eaten at breakfast and with coffee (at least by my fiance's fam)....and now back to our regularly scheduled program.:headbang:

Ummm. Pandesal with coconut jelly.....

HTCotta 04-29-2010 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaddyLongLegs (Post 1725820)
I'm such an idiot. I just realized I am on Mr. X's ROM. I downloaded it accidentally from MightyROM's website. Any idea how to turn on single volume on Mr. X's ROM? Where you said to go doesn't exist on that one :)

It does, indeed exist, that option is present on all versions of Sense 2.5. Slide all the way right to the settings tab, click Sound & Display it's the 3rd one down and then single volume is the 5th option in that list.

fade007 04-29-2010 10:37 AM

Clicking X to close apps

Has anyone tried this on the new FF beta ROM?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=530564

Should help out with the "Clicking X to close" issue and it's a nice looking task manager.

jshaas2 04-29-2010 10:47 AM

have you people ever heard of Peanut Butter and Jelly, or ham and turkey? :) :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by leanne (Post 1725830)
Ummm. Pandesal with coconut jelly.....

willyjay 04-29-2010 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tjELITE (Post 1725760)
Personally I would just run task29, then download the Stock Sprint ROM and flash that to get the radio then flash back to MightyROM....thats what I did last night when I broke the FF Beta...

Quote:

Originally Posted by bdurst08 (Post 1725823)
yeah, what he said, as long as its Ziggy's version from page one. TJElite also had a good suggestion of running flash29 than reflashing stock rom (for the radio) and than flashing MR ( thank TJ if also if you do this).

Just a thought, not MR specific, but wouldn't it be better to flash the stock rom (which performs a task28 ) first, then do task29 and flash custom rom from boot loader? It seems to me that you'd be flashing from a cleaner (more empty, no rom at all) device.

Your thoughts?

(yes, I know it may be overkill, but what the heck)