PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP2 Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79579)

willyjay 04-29-2010 06:39 PM

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:

Originally Posted by chagersc (Post 1726660)
Thank God!!

And btw, i think you have successfully converted a windows 6.5 man into a 6.5.x man. I really love ff.

After running FF, now back to OF beta, I have to say I (personally) prefer 6.5 from OF. I mean, no issues AT ALL, visual or otherwise. The phone and menu buttons are in the same location on the home screen as FF, but without the boxes or circles around them. Start menu is in the same place as FF, but visible at all times.

Don't get me wrong, FF was sweeeeet, but the official rom kicks arss. Can't wait to see how SE is gonna blow our socks off!

SmknJoe 04-29-2010 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MightyMike (Post 1726697)
been running FF all week.

i'm partial. lol

Have there been any changes to FF, or are you happy with how it's performing?

Wesley762 04-29-2010 06:45 PM

I have not been a fan of the 6.5.X, I have tried it on and off for the last few months. but I have to say that FF has me sold from running it so far this week. I have been cooking ROM's for my own personal use (not all that well at it but enough to make it work) but I am just sold with this one and don't see anything to change unless FF gets updated again.

defiantone 04-29-2010 06:46 PM

I'm looking forward to Official.. Can't wait to get my hands on it. I will try FF.. but I've never like the 6.5.5 roms. I have a feeling though that Mighty may just change my mind.. however, I know that I'm going to enjoy Official.(without the soft start button)
I use my hard start button 99 percent of the time so I was elated when I read that Mighty had removed it...
Thanks Mighty for all of your hard work..

boggsie 04-29-2010 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eschelon (Post 1726483)
There's a small tutorial on sandboxing here. Just read that page to get an idea of how it works:

http://www.sandboxie.com/

I could send you to some other places for a more in-depth description of what it does, but that link above gives you an overall idea

Ah, I prefer to route my web traffic through a virtual machine setup like a honeypot, just to see what kinds of fun I can get into. Granted, I rarely get to do this nowdays, as my young boys take almost all of my waking hours up in their fun!

Best regards,
-boggsie

siraloz 04-29-2010 06:55 PM

Has the shit dropped yet? :-)

I've always stuck to 6.5, but this FF seems like a real deal!

mlin 04-29-2010 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MightyMike (Post 1726697)
been running FF all week.

i'm partial. lol

Nice, its a solid ROM for sure! :headbang:

boggsie 04-29-2010 06:59 PM

So, for those of you that use a bluetooth device, are you running into any unexpected or unusual results?

I ask, because a couple of times this week, instead of playing caller id information through my headset (Announce incoming calls), it has played through the actual handset. In this scenario, I could hear the actual ringtone in my earpiece, but the voice command announcement would pipe out over the handset speaker.

Thanks for your thoughts.

Best regards,
-boggsie

jwdaniels23 04-29-2010 07:31 PM

I have been trying to break FF............but...........has anyone used S2U2 with this rom yet?

dave0812 04-29-2010 07:35 PM

any chance these roms coming down tonight