PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP2 Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79579)

Dai uy B 09-06-2010 08:22 PM

Mighty internet sharing

Built in internet sharing working great for me, both using the phone tethered to comp thru USB, and when phone set up as wireless access point. As far as anish asking about finding the SSID, I think I changed the SSID from the default, but just because I wanted to, not because it wasn't working.:thumbright:

Note that I am using FF and Verizon; don't know why that would make a difference.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikewest (Post 1936639)
i find that the wifi sharing that is built in simply does not work. I installed one called HTC wifi sharing that I think I got somewhere on this forum.....and it works great.

Kane3162 09-07-2010 12:12 AM

Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

Quote:

Originally Posted by jrgolfpro (Post 1935612)
At last resort if you really feel an update is necessary, you can just download another chefs rom and overclock it to the appropriate speed.... :roll:

your outta your fracking mind... nowhere NEAR a last resort...

anish88 09-07-2010 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 (Post 1936653)
try this

maybe one i posted, its free cause its beta.

will this allow me to do stealth tethering?

bdurst08 09-07-2010 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anish88 (Post 1937044)
will this allow me to do stealth tethering?

if you are using any of Mike's roms then you can stealth teather. Stealth tethering is included in all of his roms.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dai uy B (Post 1936837)
Built in internet sharing working great for me, both using the phone tethered to comp thru USB, and when phone set up as wireless access point. As far as anish asking about finding the SSID, I think I changed the SSID from the default, but just because I wanted to, not because it wasn't working.:thumbright:

Note that I am using FF and Verizon; don't know why that would make a difference.

Same here. i use the htc included wifi and have never had any problems getting it to connect

parcou 09-07-2010 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by djelmonstruo (Post 1935559)
he is an ANDROID user ... SO I GUESS NO UPDATE ( ALSO THIS ROM IS PERFECT)
mis 2 centavos
lol

Hey fam I do look in every so often... I saw this post are you referring to Mighty Mike as a Droid user now??

I am not bashing my wife has my TP2 and I support her on it but all she does is txt and calls..

So where is Mike and what is he on or can be found now...?

bomex 09-07-2010 05:34 PM

http://twitter.com/mightyrom

I am officially droid!
1:19 PM Aug 6th

jshaas2 09-07-2010 07:50 PM

Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro 2: Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/5.0.3521/20.2463; U; en) Presto/2.5.25)

he has mentioned many times he was going to play with the Desire till WP7 comes out.

anish88 09-07-2010 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bdurst08 (Post 1937467)
if you are using any of Mike's roms then you can stealth teather. Stealth tethering is included in all of his roms.

Same here. i use the htc included wifi and have never had any problems getting it to connect

Where can I find the HTC version?

mwalt2 09-08-2010 12:45 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by anish88 (Post 1938063)
Where can I find the HTC version?

In any of the recent (and not so recent) HTC ROMs for devices like Leo, Huashan, Oboe, etc. I made you a cab that you can try if you would like. It has the version from the leo 3.02 WWE ROM. It should put a shortcut in your start menu. I can't test it since I cook recent things like this into my ROM...

JDM_SOHC 09-08-2010 05:48 PM

So is MightyROM gonna make it's way to Android anytime soon..??