PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP2 Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98)
-   -   ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79579)

tjELITE 08-22-2010 09:32 PM

Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

Quote:

Originally Posted by jshaas2 (Post 1919516)
Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro 2: Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/5.0.3521/19.916; U; en) Presto/2.5.25)

TJ what's up man. Been a while huh? I check in a few times a day, but while I still find my TP2 meets my needs for now, there just isn't too much to chat about huh? Hopefully things I'll see you in the WP7 thread in a few months. I'm nervous because I'm hearing VZW isn't going to have a WM7 device at launch. I believe they are pretty much favoring Android it seems. Oh well...we'll see.

Well for me I gave up on doing any extra modding on my TP2 as I have acquired an iPod Touch and I have been messing with that for the past month or so...

What does the future hold...I would like to see a nice WP7 phone come to VZW but like you said it looks like they are trying to go DROID...I am partial to WP7 but it still needs to show me more and I want to see app support before I am on board...

I may as well just say it...if Verizon perhaps somehow does end up with the iPhone I will be dawning the Vader mask...just so many apps and stuff to do...

Oh and btw...HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE!!:occasion5::spin::occasion4:

mugsy77 08-23-2010 02:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tjELITE (Post 1920499)
Oh and btw...HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE!!:occasion5::spin::occasion4:

Happy Birthday indeed!
:cheers:

Vlip3 08-23-2010 02:15 PM

I had about 17MB storage memory, watched a few Youtube videos; Youtube quit with message that there was no more memory; looked and now I'm at 5.90MB. I've searched "My Device" using Resco Explorer 2010 and can't find where the space went. Which brings me to my question: how do I free up storage memory? 17MB was not much to begin with. I've uninstalled every program I can part with; never had this problem on Stock ROM. This ROM must be pretty big.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Vlip3

Edit: I've used Advanced Config Tool to move all files (photos, videos, audio) to storage card; checked my documents folder on device, everything is empty.

Kane3162 08-23-2010 03:09 PM

whelp... back to MR again (well been back a few times)... nothing like stability...

LOVE Sense 2018 though, anyone else get to play with it? Seems as smooth/faster then the previous revisions!

bdurst08 08-23-2010 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kane3162 (Post 1921127)
whelp... back to MR again (well been back a few times)... nothing like stability...

LOVE Sense 2018 though, anyone else get to play with it? Seems as smooth/faster then the previous revisions!

this might be a dumb question, But whats new about the new sense version?

tjELITE 08-23-2010 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vlip3 (Post 1921065)
I had about 17MB storage memory, watched a few Youtube videos; Youtube quit with message that there was no more memory; looked and now I'm at 5.90MB. I've searched "My Device" using Resco Explorer 2010 and can't find where the space went. Which brings me to my question: how do I free up storage memory? 17MB was not much to begin with. I've uninstalled every program I can part with; never had this problem on Stock ROM. This ROM must be pretty big.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Vlip3

Edit: I've used Advanced Config Tool to move all files (photos, videos, audio) to storage card; checked my documents folder on device, everything is empty.

Strange...have you soft reset your phone lately?...Also check your Start Up Folder in /Windows to make sure you don't have a bunch of apps starting at boot up to cause issues down the road...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kane3162 (Post 1921127)

I will touch it if Mike adds it...

hypeo 08-23-2010 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tjELITE (Post 1921203)
I will touch it if Mike adds it...

Is Mike adding anything anymore? I thought he was not going to work on this project anymore.

mugsy77 08-23-2010 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hypeo (Post 1921464)
Is Mike adding anything anymore? I thought he was not going to work on this project anymore.

Back on the 8th he said he'll give us a surprise in a week or so... I am sure he plans on something for his fans to munch on...

Kane3162 08-23-2010 10:40 PM

somehow I have managed to get 525 in rep... last time i looked it was 300... i need to stop posting helpful or funny or agreeable posts...

im going through my MR right now, digging through all the crap to flush out a ROM thats as truly stock as possible... (in the aspect that anything on Marketplace, or anything not updated IE trivial things like games/themes/pics/sounds is nixed for not updated, and MyPhone/WindowsLive/GMaps and the like, doing all this seeing as major dev for WM6.5 -the only WM besides .1 ill use- is coming to an end with the disgusting UI'd WP7 coming around the corner)

I can only hope that someday someone really good with Sense will be able to make a truly good Sense installation cab!

ink718 08-24-2010 12:30 AM

Anyone have the Sprint provisioning cab they link/post please?