PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Hmm, has this poll been removed?
Yes 15,948 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 15948. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2011, 01:26 AM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ★SharkieROM★6/4/11-Updated★Version 5.1★Generic\Sprint★29020\21916★Sense2021

There is the Sharkie405 Remix theme - what happens if I delete that

oh no dont delete that one..........the world will come to a end

sorry let me snap back...you know im playing right. anyways that would be the tsk theme by default found in start menu/settings/home/appearance. they basicly control the basic wm theme...check box, top/softkey bar type of stuff. delete it and you get wm default. no big deal, just re install cab
Old 06-15-2011, 01:41 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Micro$oft 950
Carrier: AT&T

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)

Thanks for the chuckle KJ. been paying bills online and needed that. Van, welcome to the family, glad your enjoying Sharkie's great work.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-15-2011, 11:32 PM
HI Fly Guy

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

can any1 check...goto pics n vids via start, hit menu/tools/options and try the sub menu camera and video section. does it have settings or does it glitch until you get a working sub menu?

dont know how long this has worked but kd font worked for me in downloading and such. thought server was down for the longest.

in utask...what is enhance toolbar under global sub menu supposed to do? does any1 hook taskbar clock, does it work (mines dont)?

everything is still running smooth. now im finally finishing up my settings and going threw all the nooks n cracks, just before all my apps n skins
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-15-2011, 11:57 PM
VIP Member

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Sorry KJ, left mine in my desk at work today. Will try it out tomorrow if no one drops in before then.

Arrived from my T7575 using Board Express
Old 06-16-2011, 12:26 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

hooking TaskManager to open via hooking the taskbar clock works fine for me. I get the same issues with Pics and Vids though...

KD Font was down for along time. I think it's been back up for a mth or so now...
Old 06-16-2011, 01:02 AM
HI Fly Guy

I wonder what settings should be there, it'd be interesting at the least.
Old 06-16-2011, 04:04 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Spint

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
oh no dont delete that one..........the world will come to a end :mrgreen
Yes in 3months
Sorry if that scares anyone. I can't prove or dismiss it so I throw it out there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
I think numerous people have reported OC'ing at 768 with no stability problems on this ROM.
I flashed your 6.5 version as soon as I got hardspl flashed.
This rom is amazing and the best Sharkierom I ever had.
I can overclock past 768Mhz, stability extends 2 notches higher than stock rom.
This is my new favorite, a very hard thing to do considering Vinrom was my previous best.
Battery life is amazing as well.
Your back-light settings on max didn't drain it as fast either, surprising.

Only thing I see you haven't implemented snooze options for appointments.
My reg modified cab in my sig link should work for both 6.5 & 6.5.x

Any reason for taskbar change?

Cant help sayin this is a sweet and very polished rom : )

Your CHT settings is very optimal and minimal,
and 2.0 does seem to run more stable than prevous versions,
when setup YOUR WAY.
I also reduced full animation setting in CHT editor
Only minor lag is, in portrait to landscape,
which happens to all roms on CHT2.0, so no biggie

Last edited by Maxx134; 06-16-2011 at 04:33 AM.
Old 06-16-2011, 04:50 AM
VIP Member

[QUOTE=Maxx134;2115825]

Cant help sayin this is a sweet and very polished rom /QUOTE]

Agreed, too bad a lot of people have moved forward w/out experiencing Sharkie's latest work. I'm happy I've kept my TP2 for a work device.
Old 06-16-2011, 04:36 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: US Cellular

MWTech48 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to MWTech48

"can any1 check...goto pics n vids via start, hit menu/tools/options and try the sub menu camera and video section. does it have settings or does it glitch until you get a working sub menu?"

kj and Sharkie....I get the same thing with the Pictures & Videos sub-menus for Camera and Video. If you slide out the keyboard and back in, you can see the settings, with a black background. Not sure what the fix is, but it gives you a way to see them for now.

MWTech48 - XDA and PPC Geeks :: Badger48 - TeamUSCC
Old 06-16-2011, 05:30 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: Sprint

kozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Just a FYI... there is a new PRL out, it will be either 51079 or 01120

@kj ... did you try the different radio? This new PRL helped with my signal issues, so you may want to upgrade.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development