PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Hmm, has this poll been removed?
Yes 15,948 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 15948. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2011, 10:15 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 2-21-11★SharkieROM v4.1.5★Generic\Sprint★29007\21916★Sense2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcluvntheboss View Post
Im working on a mail mod and Ive got it so that you can have different images for the wdgts and the actual tab image itself. Here is a quick demo screenshots.
Quote:
You are right it will not work with any wallpaper. Each wallpaper has to be done with its own wdgt skin.
Isn't that just what Dunc created with his BLUE SK-i theme at xda? It looks pretty much the same to me from what you've posted, but I haven't bothered to look at the files themselves and could be wrong. If it is just his mod or a modified version of it, you may as well point people to his thread so they can make their own images.
Old 03-01-2011, 11:02 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2--Thunderbolt
Carrier: The Big Red

mcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
Isn't that just what Dunc created with his BLUE SK-i theme at xda? It looks pretty much the same to me from what you've posted, but I haven't bothered to look at the files themselves and could be wrong. If it is just his mod or a modified version of it, you may as well point people to his thread so they can make their own images.
Yeah it is his mode9 file that I used and never said that I created it. I simply skinned the qtc files and put it in a cab. Not everybody has PS or gimp and might not have the time nor experience with qtc files. If they did then there would be no reason for any of us skinners to wast our time putting themes and other mods together for others to enjoy. Im sure by now everyone has seen the blue SK-I theme and knows where to find it and if they want to make there own then they are free to do so. I just simply post my mods that I make for myself so if anyone else likes it they can enjoy it as well.
Old 03-01-2011, 11:24 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Yeah it is his mode9 file that I used and never said that I created it. I simply skinned the qtc files and put it in a cab. Not everybody has PS or gimp and might not have the time nor experience with qtc files. If they did then there would be no reason for any of us skinners to wast our time putting themes and other mods together for others to enjoy. Im sure by now everyone has seen the blue SK-I theme and knows where to find it and if they want to make there own then they are free to do so. I just simply post my mods that I make for myself so if anyone else likes it they can enjoy it as well.
I wasn't trying to accuse you of anything. I was just confused by your choice of words and didn't see dunc mentioned anywhere . I'm sure sharkie users appreciate your work.
Old 03-02-2011, 12:29 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Indeed we do!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-02-2011, 12:41 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: tp2
Carrier: sprint/boost

biga1 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
Indeed we do!
Yes, we appreciate the tremendous dedication and labor. Thank you Sharkie and McLunv. You have created the "rom for the people."
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-02-2011, 07:03 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

i remember you, sharkie, saying you use non cfc compression but i always kept on forgetting to ask why. i guess i was always under the assumption a cfc compressed manila would greatly speed things up? not that things are slow now but you know what i mean, right.

well i think im gonna hook up my "skinning/themeing" pc and see what i can come up with. geezzz its been forever, as i told mcluvn, back since touch flo 2d! the make up of manila has changed completely.
Old 03-02-2011, 08:38 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level

There is some debate as to which is better. Many swear by cfc compression and other don't. I've tried my ROM both ways and to be honest I couldn't tell a difference either way, regardless of what anyone may say. Since there was no difference, I went with non-cfc.

If you need a complete set of Sense 2.5 manila files for your skinning endeavors, you can find my complete Sense packgage posted HERE.

Last edited by Sharkie405; 03-02-2011 at 11:13 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-02-2011, 11:09 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

@aedon,
Attached Files
File Type: zip ResHack.zip (541.9 KB, 2 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-02-2011, 11:16 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2 (R.I.P) / htc EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premuim

aedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)

Thanks, got it
Old 03-02-2011, 11:58 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
There is some debate as to which is better. Many swear by cfc compression and other don't. I've tried my ROM both ways and to be honest I couldn't tell a difference either way, regardless of what anyone may say. Since there was no difference, I went with non-cfc.

If you need a complete set of Sense 2.5 manila files for your skinning endeavors, you can find my complete Sense packgage posted HERE.
thanks, was curious.

whoa, jumping the gun on "complete sense" files. i gotta ease my way back in. it was easy before, just manila pngs inside windows folder, now i have to learn all over. lol
im gonna start with minor changes for the widgets/tabs i use an such. believe me you will know when i have something cause ill be asking you to cab em by chance can you post the jaws theme wav you used for the startup wav?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development