View Single Post
Old 03-01-2011, 11:24 PM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 2-21-11★SharkieROM v4.1.5★Generic\Sprint★29007\21916★Sense2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcluvntheboss View Post
Yeah it is his mode9 file that I used and never said that I created it. I simply skinned the qtc files and put it in a cab. Not everybody has PS or gimp and might not have the time nor experience with qtc files. If they did then there would be no reason for any of us skinners to wast our time putting themes and other mods together for others to enjoy. Im sure by now everyone has seen the blue SK-I theme and knows where to find it and if they want to make there own then they are free to do so. I just simply post my mods that I make for myself so if anyone else likes it they can enjoy it as well.
I wasn't trying to accuse you of anything. I was just confused by your choice of words and didn't see dunc mentioned anywhere . I'm sure sharkie users appreciate your work.