View Single Post
Old 03-02-2011, 11:58 PM
kjhadfield
HI Fly Guy

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 2-21-11★SharkieROM v4.1.5★Generic\Sprint★29007\21916★Sense2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
There is some debate as to which is better. Many swear by cfc compression and other don't. I've tried my ROM both ways and to be honest I couldn't tell a difference either way, regardless of what anyone may say. Since there was no difference, I went with non-cfc.

If you need a complete set of Sense 2.5 manila files for your skinning endeavors, you can find my complete Sense packgage posted HERE.
thanks, was curious.

whoa, jumping the gun on "complete sense" files. i gotta ease my way back in. it was easy before, just manila pngs inside windows folder, now i have to learn all over. lol
im gonna start with minor changes for the widgets/tabs i use an such. believe me you will know when i have something cause ill be asking you to cab em by chance can you post the jaws theme wav you used for the startup wav?