PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Hmm, has this poll been removed?
Yes 15,948 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 15948. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2011, 10:52 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 2-21-11★SharkieROM v4.1.5★Generic\Sprint★29007\21916★Sense2021

Here's that Jaws wav...
Attached Files
File Type: 7z Jaws.7z (3.50 MB, 2 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-03-2011, 12:46 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2--Thunderbolt
Carrier: The Big Red

mcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Ok here is two of the trans mail skins I came up with. Let me know what you guys think.

HERE'S THE DEAL!

IF YOU HAVE THE EMAIL WDGT ALREADY ON YOUR HOME SCREEN PAGES THEN YOU HAVE TO USE CHT EDITOR AND REMOVE IT. THEN YOU MUST INSTALL [ Mcluvn Mail_wdgt_Mode9.cab ] AND THEN RESTART SENSE BEFORE YOU INSTALL ANY OF THESE SKINS ! (This mode9 file is from DUNC on xda. It will allow you to install my mail skins without changing the mail tab files.)

NOW YOU CAN INSTALL ONE OF THE SKINS AND SOFT REST OR JUST RESTART SENSE AND THE ADD THE WDGT BACK TO YOUR HOME SCREEN.

IF YOU WANT TO SWITCH BETWEEN THE DIFFERENT SKINS THEN JUST LEAVE THE MODE9 CAB INSTALLED AND UNINSTALL THE SKIN THEN RESET SENSE AND THEN YOU CAN INSTALL ANOTHER SKIN

These are TRANSPARENT and can be used with ANY WALLPAPER!

Last edited by mcluvntheboss; 03-03-2011 at 03:33 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-03-2011, 01:10 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2 (Sprint)
Carrier: Sprint

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcluvntheboss View Post
Ok here is two of the trans mail skins I came up with. Let me know what you guys think.

Mcluvin

Thats the balls mans!=D>

I will use the black because of my black background but If you could do one in Red yellow blue and green. Just the primary colors that way it should work with all backgrounds.

Also I like the rounded edge on the white one! How would that look on the black widget?

Dont know how much trouble it would be But I would love these two cabbed up.

Thanks alot man! GREAT WORK!

Last edited by ModmyPPC; 03-03-2011 at 01:13 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-03-2011, 01:19 PM
VIP Member

mcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModmyPPC View Post
Mcluvin

Thats the balls mans!=D>

I will use the black because of my black background but If you could do one in Red yellow blue and green. Just the primary colors that way it should work with all backgrounds.

Also I like the rounded edge on the white one! How would that look on the black widget?

Dont know how much trouble it would be But I would love these two cabbed up.

Thanks alot man! GREAT WORK!
I will cab em up and do some other colors. Give me about 10 min and ill have the black and the white up.
Old 03-03-2011, 01:53 PM
VIP Member

I posted the cabs in the previous post

On the colord ones was you thinking something like these two picks? What do you like better the dark one or the lighter one?

EDIT: Never mind I went with a different style.

Last edited by mcluvntheboss; 03-03-2011 at 03:21 PM.
Old 03-03-2011, 02:16 PM
VIP Member

Here is the Black Glass.

Attached Files
File Type: cab Mcluvn Trans_Mail_wdgt_Black-Glass.cab (514.8 KB, 3 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by mcluvntheboss; 03-03-2011 at 03:21 PM.
Old 03-03-2011, 02:18 PM
VIP Member

Here is Blue Hi-Lights and Green Hi-Lights and Red Hi-Lights and Yellow Hi-Lights and I call the last one Sharkie Blue Hi-Lights.

Last edited by mcluvntheboss; 03-03-2011 at 03:49 PM.
Old 03-03-2011, 02:51 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

hellphir is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post

BAM!! Got that sh*t!

I've been wanting to figure that out for a long time! I'll probably upload a 6.5.X Generic v4.1.5.1 (or something like that) tomorrow with this new MS Contacts for those of you that also think the softkey buttons behind the contact options are fugly!

This was one of the big reasons I loved 23563. Now I can have it with any build! Sweetness!

So Sharkie, did you ever get around to uploading your new MS Contacts? Are you going to make it a cab file or do we need to flash the rom again? By the way, thanks. Great job, It looks much better now.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-03-2011, 03:08 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2 (Sprint)
Carrier: Sprint

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Angry Still have charging problem!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
@ ModMyPPC,

Just as an FYI, I finally let me phone die to the point that it turned off yesterday and I plugged it up and it didn't turn on until about 15 min. later when I turned it on. It turned on and kept charging like it should. I'm still at a loss as to what was going on with your charging.

Did you ever try uninstalling nueBattery2? I didn't see a response to that suggestion, unless I just missed it.
Well It looks like Im able to duplicate the non charging error.

The thing is I thought I solved it but I fixed it in just by accident.

See I have to cables behind my desk one usb that connects to my computer and one that is conected to the wall outlet.

The jack that connects to the computer and to our phones via usb DOESN"T CHARGE THE PHONE. The phone does say its charging but the battery drains non-the-less.

I just so happen to be using the usb cable when I thought I was using the outlet cable to charge the phone.

When I used the cable that connects to the wall outlet the phone stays off and charges. However when I try to connect it to the via the computer usb. IT doesn't charge. Tried again at work with a different cable and IT DOESN'T CHARGE.

Connected it back again to the wall outlet and it charges.

I did a reflash and Its on two different roms. My past phone was on 4.0 this phone is on 4.1.5.

Since I reflashed Nuebattery is in the phone still. Ill have to wait until I get home and charge it to the wall to remove it and try again.

The way I know the charging cables are working is because I charge my PS3 controller with it and it works fine.

-----------------------

So in conclusion it is the charging cables when its connected via usb cable to my ps3 or computer that the phone doesn't charge.

I dont have the setting that says do not charge phone when connected to pc or some BS like that because it shows that the phone is charging. (The light turns orange and I get a lighting bolt where the battery is)

But for some reason the phone wont get enough juice to charge and constantly turns on (maybe because its connected to the computer or ps3) So it recognizes it. IDK

But even if that is the case I dont understand why it doesn't just charge even when its off.

------------------------------

Please look into it.

and

Thanks

----------------------------

btw Mcluvin Those screenies are BADASS!!!! especially the black with the blue red and green highlights!

Way to go bro!
Old 03-03-2011, 03:18 PM
VIP Member

Ok guys there are the trans mail mods. I think im done with them for a min. Make sure to read the directions first before installing. enjoy....... Oh man that XYC is a funny guy (.Y.)

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development