PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices


View Poll Results: Hmm, has this poll been removed?
Yes 15,948 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 15948. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #3671 (permalink)  
Old 06-30-2011, 08:07 PM
kozmo's Avatar
VIP Member
Offline
Pocket PC: Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: Sprint
Location: STL
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 387
Reputation: 2880
kozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ★SharkieROM★6/4/11-Updated★Version 5.1★Generic\Sprint★29020\21916★Sense2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by khuber2 View Post
How can I get Nascar Sprint Mobile with this rom? I have installed 5.1 but can't find Nascar. Do I need to run a special cab or something? Thanks for helping as I am new to this.
Try this cab?
__________________
Reply With Quote
This post has been thanked 2 times.
  #3672 (permalink)  
Old 06-30-2011, 10:11 PM
khuber2's Avatar
Lurker
Offline
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: sprint
Location: Milwaukee, WI
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 3
Reputation: 5
khuber2 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ★SharkieROM★6/4/11-Updated★Version 5.1★Generic\Sprint★29020\21916★Sense2021

Thank you for the quick response. I have installed and will be ready for the next race. I could not find this cab................that's why I love this site.
Reply With Quote
This post has been thanked 1 times.
  #3673 (permalink)  
Old 06-30-2011, 11:39 PM
vancomycin's Avatar
PPCGeeks Regular
Offline
Pocket PC: HTC TP2 - SharkieROM 6.5.X v5.1
Carrier: Sprint
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 89
Reputation: 90
vancomycin is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ★SharkieROM★6/4/11-Updated★Version 5.1★Generic\Sprint★29020\21916★Sense2021

@MWTech48 - thanks for your comments. Yeah I am not sure why I was not getting the incoming call tones from not sounding. I have been flashing with Task29 from PC.

I flashed back to the 6.5WM Stock ROM until we can get some other input on this. My call waiting tones work for now in the stock.
Reply With Quote
This post has been thanked 1 times.
  #3674 (permalink)  
Old 07-01-2011, 02:28 AM
steveo70's Avatar
VIP Member
Offline
Pocket PC: Micro$oft 950
Carrier: AT&T
Location: StL
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,455
Reputation: 5710
steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ★SharkieROM★6/4/11-Updated★Version 5.1★Generic\Sprint★29020\21916★Sense2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancomycin View Post
@MWTech48 - thanks for your comments. Yeah I am not sure why I was not getting the incoming call tones from not sounding. I have been flashing with Task29 from PC.

I flashed back to the 6.5WM Stock ROM until we can get some other input on this. My call waiting tones work for now in the stock.
Wish I could help you out on this one, but I only use my TP2 as a wifi media device now (exclusive to Sharkie's ROM!) I hope someone can get you back up and working.
Reply With Quote
This post has been thanked 1 times.
  #3675 (permalink)  
Old 07-01-2011, 07:11 AM
vancomycin's Avatar
PPCGeeks Regular
Offline
Pocket PC: HTC TP2 - SharkieROM 6.5.X v5.1
Carrier: Sprint
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 89
Reputation: 90
vancomycin is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ★SharkieROM★6/4/11-Updated★Version 5.1★Generic\Sprint★29020\21916★Sense2021

Yeah thanks steveo- call waiting was strange issue - yeah for now, phone functionality trumps everything else at the moment as this and sms/calander are my main priorities.... Eventually, I would like to use this phone as a wifi modem to a laptop. Just waiting on Sprint to come out with hopefully an upgrade to a new model outside (maybe Samsung Sg2/photon) the Evo3d this summer - just waiting on whatever the news hype is going to bring by next month. I still need to get an ipod touch for all the medical applications mainly dominating the hospital floors now - apple took that industry despite androids growing medical market. Almost all the physicians are using their iphones/ipads coupled with the hospital systems now. My TP2 really had no chance - android has similar but limited apps - and looks like most hospitals have been porting to apple systems, heck most residency training programs and medical schools are issuing apple related products. That said, can't wait for sprint to come up with their iphone for that so just going to get an ipod and look into a faster android phone for regular use and my TP2 for laptop/wifi.

P.S. what browser is everyone using when responding on their TP2 on this forum? I can never get the reply box to stay "clear" without shading out while trying to type - I would get a few characters in and then it would grey out. I was using the default opera mobile browser that came with stock but I noticed this also when using whatever the browser was with Sharkie's ROM too - typing back from the PC to get this message in.
Reply With Quote
This post has been thanked 2 times.
  #3676 (permalink)  
Old 07-01-2011, 12:40 PM
aqualls's Avatar
PPCGeeks Regular
Offline
Pocket PC: CDMA TP2
Carrier: Sprint
Location: York, PA
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 80
Reputation: 160
aqualls is keeping up the good workaqualls is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ★SharkieROM★6/4/11-Updated★Version 5.1★Generic\Sprint★29020\21916★Sense2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancomycin View Post
Yeah thanks steveo- call waiting was strange issue - yeah for now, phone functionality trumps everything else at the moment as this and sms/calander are my main priorities.... Eventually, I would like to use this phone as a wifi modem to a laptop. Just waiting on Sprint to come out with hopefully an upgrade to a new model outside (maybe Samsung Sg2/photon) the Evo3d this summer - just waiting on whatever the news hype is going to bring by next month. I still need to get an ipod touch for all the medical applications mainly dominating the hospital floors now - apple took that industry despite androids growing medical market. Almost all the physicians are using their iphones/ipads coupled with the hospital systems now. My TP2 really had no chance - android has similar but limited apps - and looks like most hospitals have been porting to apple systems, heck most residency training programs and medical schools are issuing apple related products. That said, can't wait for sprint to come up with their iphone for that so just going to get an ipod and look into a faster android phone for regular use and my TP2 for laptop/wifi.

P.S. what browser is everyone using when responding on their TP2 on this forum? I can never get the reply box to stay "clear" without shading out while trying to type - I would get a few characters in and then it would grey out. I was using the default opera mobile browser that came with stock but I noticed this also when using whatever the browser was with Sharkie's ROM too - typing back from the PC to get this message in.
I use Opera mobile 10 since I can't seem to get fennec to work. Of course, I use opera at home and office to keep everything synced up.
Reply With Quote
  #3677 (permalink)  
Old 07-01-2011, 12:45 PM
aqualls's Avatar
PPCGeeks Regular
Offline
Pocket PC: CDMA TP2
Carrier: Sprint
Location: York, PA
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 80
Reputation: 160
aqualls is keeping up the good workaqualls is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ★SharkieROM★6/4/11-Updated★Version 5.1★Generic\Sprint★29020\21916★Sense2021

Anyone else get the sporadic random reboots? Just wondering if it's the ROM(which I doubt) as I have had this on only one other ROM. Every now and then I overclock to only 691 which I assumed the processor could handle since my Hero could. I haven't tried other ROMs long enough to see. They just lack compared to Sharkie's ROMs.

Last edited by aqualls; 07-01-2011 at 12:46 PM. Reason: Punctuation
Reply With Quote
This post has been thanked 1 times.
  #3678 (permalink)  
Old 07-01-2011, 10:28 PM
odzk's Avatar
Lurker
Offline
Pocket PC: HP 612c
Carrier: Smart PH
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 17
Reputation: 30
odzk is just getting started
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ★SharkieROM★6/4/11-Updated★Version 5.1★Generic\Sprint★29020\21916★Sense2021

has their been changes in opera 9.7 from the last version? because opera 9.7 now doesnt seem to work properly. i keep on refreshing pages just to load it up. i dont have this problem from the last rom.
Reply With Quote
This post has been thanked 1 times.
  #3679 (permalink)  
Old 07-01-2011, 10:41 PM
odzk's Avatar
Lurker
Offline
Pocket PC: HP 612c
Carrier: Smart PH
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 17
Reputation: 30
odzk is just getting started
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ★SharkieROM★6/4/11-Updated★Version 5.1★Generic\Sprint★29020\21916★Sense2021

opera 9.7 works like a crap now. i think its due to the visual back. is their a way to disable this? thanks
Reply With Quote
This post has been thanked 1 times.
  #3680 (permalink)  
Old 07-01-2011, 11:48 PM
steveo70's Avatar
VIP Member
Offline
Pocket PC: Micro$oft 950
Carrier: AT&T
Location: StL
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,455
Reputation: 5710
steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ★SharkieROM★6/4/11-Updated★Version 5.1★Generic\Sprint★29020\21916★Sense2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by aqualls View Post
Anyone else get the sporadic random reboots? Just wondering if it's the ROM(which I doubt) as I have had this on only one other ROM. Every now and then I overclock to only 691 which I assumed the processor could handle since my Hero could. I haven't tried other ROMs long enough to see. They just lack compared to Sharkie's ROMs.

None at all, I have never had one from Sharkie's ROMs. I'm OC in the mid 700s with no issues. Did you try all the usual suspects? Task29, SDcard format, CABs ect?

@odzk, no help on my end, I only use opera mini and UCWeb. Sorry
Reply With Quote
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Reply

  PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/cdma-tp2-development/130304-sharkierom-kitchen-final-update-version-5-1-generic-sprint-29020-21916-sense2021.html
Posted By For Type Date
[MOD]Sense2.5/2.1 WVGA\VGA CallHistory & Communication Tab, StartMenu...More to come - Page 45 - xda-developers This thread Refback 10-05-2010 04:26 AM

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
©2012 - PPCGeeks.com