PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

View Poll Results: Hmm, has this poll been removed?
Yes 15,948 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 15948. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2011, 12:57 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 3-26-11★SharkieROM v5.0★Generic\Sprint★29007\21916★Sense2021

I'm excited and wanted to share Although, I'm sure most of you probably new this. But, I called Sprint to see about the possibilty of switching phones every so often so that I could test things out on the TP2. They said it's as easy as going online and putting in the ESN number of the phone I want to use, and there is no fee to do it!

I was thinking that I was going to have to rely heavily on beta testers, but this way I can use my TP2 fully whenever I want to! Sweetness indeed!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-18-2011, 03:37 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2 (Sprint)
Carrier: Sprint

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Is anyone having problems with the proximity sensor not working correctly during calls.

If I try and take the phone away from my face it lights up but then shuts back off. And If i want to enter a few numbers The phone constantly sleeps. and I have to wake it up with the power button to press one button. Then it falls back asleep.

Its very annoying.

This is the longest running rom Iver ever used. Sharkie its that awesome! But im curious if I should HR if this is not a common problem. Im guessing its not because others havn't reported it but im curious if im the only one!?

Old 04-18-2011, 03:37 PM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust
Pocket PC: Tin Can ^^)

Tinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)

That is awesome Sharkie405! In addition, for those Verizon users out there, you can dial *228 and put in the number you are calling about and your password and VZW will make the switch right there using over the air programming! It is super slick and the way that I use when changing from this TP2 to the Titan to the Apache for Rom development!!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-18-2011, 05:55 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModmyPPC View Post
Is anyone having problems with the proximity sensor not working correctly during calls.

If I try and take the phone away from my face it lights up but then shuts back off. And If i want to enter a few numbers The phone constantly sleeps. and I have to wake it up with the power button to press one button. Then it falls back asleep.

Its very annoying.

This is the longest running rom Iver ever used. Sharkie its that awesome! But im curious if I should HR if this is not a common problem. Im guessing its not because others havn't reported it but im curious if im the only one!?
I've never had any problems with the screen not turning off when I'm on a phone call and the phone is up to my face... or any of the other issues that you mentioned. sorry...

Last edited by Sharkie405; 04-18-2011 at 05:57 PM.
Old 04-18-2011, 11:22 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HP 612c
Carrier: Smart PH

odzk is just getting started
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

is there a way to disable voice command permanently? i actually need the mute button on my handsfree headset. I tried disabling it on the settings > voice command, but when I attached the headset and hold press the mic the voice command keeps on enabling. Thanks.
Old 04-19-2011, 03:23 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 =D

zangetsu is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to zangetsu Send a message via Yahoo to zangetsu

is there a way to remove some of the bottom scroll tabs? like stocks, sprint tv, twitter etc? not uninstall, just remove them so i can just have settings,weather, home, email? . this rom is pretty awesome btw . i love the one touch mute and the new sprint navigator

what exactly does the cht lock screen do? is it different than the regular lock screen? i can't use cht with a password? thats what it was telling me when i looked at it.

me and my lil bro thank you again for this rom
Old 04-19-2011, 03:34 PM
N00b

zangetsu is a n00b

ah crap i messed up. i reset cht to defaults and i dont' like, cause i wanted to remove the cht lockscreen. how can i undo? lol
Old 04-19-2011, 04:11 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by odzk View Post
is there a way to disable voice command permanently? i actually need the mute button on my handsfree headset. I tried disabling it on the settings > voice command, but when I attached the headset and hold press the mic the voice command keeps on enabling. Thanks.
I think that there is but I don't use Voice Command much and I don't currently have a TP2 to figure it out on. Did you go deep into Voice Command settings and try different things?

If anyone else can help me out on this one, it would be much appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zangetsu View Post
is there a way to remove some of the bottom scroll tabs? like stocks, sprint tv, twitter etc? not uninstall, just remove them so i can just have settings,weather, home, email? . this rom is pretty awesome btw . i love the one touch mute and the new sprint navigator

what exactly does the cht lock screen do? is it different than the regular lock screen? i can't use cht with a password? thats what it was telling me when i looked at it.

me and my lil bro thank you again for this rom
Quote:
ah crap i messed up. i reset cht to defaults and i dont' like, cause i wanted to remove the cht lockscreen. how can i undo? lol
To remove Tabs you don't use go to: Settings Tab>Personalize>Remove or Rearrange Tabs. From there you can disable and rearrange the tabs as you see fit.

The CHT Lockscreen is like the HD Mini lockscreen, I believe. It will just replace the standard WM lockscreen. Yes, you are correct, you CANNOT use a PIN code while using the CHT Lockscreen or you will not be able to unlock your phone and you will have to hard reset.

Unless you saved your CHT set up, you will have to manually set things up the way that you had them.

I'm glad you guys are liking the ROM! Thanks for letting me know!
Old 04-19-2011, 04:12 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Note 2

kozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Can't undo unless you saved your setup. You can do that with CHTEditor > menu > export settings.. then save. If you want to restore, just use import settings.
Quote:
is there a way to remove some of the bottom scroll tabs? like stocks, sprint tv, twitter etc? not uninstall, just remove them so i can just have settings,weather, home, email?
Just go to settings > personalize > homescreen tabs ... and uncheck what you don't want

just a little late... lol

@sharkie
Don't think there is a way to totally disable voice command that I know of since it's cooked in? I've tried but after reset it's back, and you can't delete or rename .lnk or program itself, so I'm out of ideas?

Last edited by kozmo; 04-19-2011 at 04:17 PM.
Old 04-19-2011, 04:28 PM
N00b

zangetsu is a n00b

if i do a hard reset the rom wll still be the same, i'll just have to restore contacts with pim and put the quick launch things back i want? lol

looks like i'm a have to do it cause i can't figure out how to make the quick launch swipe up to 4 rows again. next time i'll export lol

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development