View Single Post
Old 03-01-2011, 11:02 PM
mcluvntheboss
VIP Member

mcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmcluvntheboss is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 2-21-11★SharkieROM v4.1.5★Generic\Sprint★29007\21916★Sense2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
Isn't that just what Dunc created with his BLUE SK-i theme at xda? It looks pretty much the same to me from what you've posted, but I haven't bothered to look at the files themselves and could be wrong. If it is just his mod or a modified version of it, you may as well point people to his thread so they can make their own images.
Yeah it is his mode9 file that I used and never said that I created it. I simply skinned the qtc files and put it in a cab. Not everybody has PS or gimp and might not have the time nor experience with qtc files. If they did then there would be no reason for any of us skinners to wast our time putting themes and other mods together for others to enjoy. Im sure by now everyone has seen the blue SK-I theme and knows where to find it and if they want to make there own then they are free to do so. I just simply post my mods that I make for myself so if anyone else likes it they can enjoy it as well.