View Single Post
Old 03-01-2011, 10:15 PM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 2-21-11★SharkieROM v4.1.5★Generic\Sprint★29007\21916★Sense2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcluvntheboss View Post
Im working on a mail mod and Ive got it so that you can have different images for the wdgts and the actual tab image itself. Here is a quick demo screenshots.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcluvntheboss View Post
You are right it will not work with any wallpaper. Each wallpaper has to be done with its own wdgt skin.
Isn't that just what Dunc created with his BLUE SK-i theme at xda? It looks pretty much the same to me from what you've posted, but I haven't bothered to look at the files themselves and could be wrong. If it is just his mod or a modified version of it, you may as well point people to his thread so they can make their own images.