PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2010, 02:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: VERIZON

joeramirez is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼15 New Widgets☼23563☼21899 ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila

side note: how much is Vz navigator a month?

Last time I checked it was $9.99
Old 06-22-2010, 02:54 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

amjman is becoming a great contributor
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼15 New Widgets☼23563☼21899 ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila

Big (or obviously anyone who knows)

I am d/ling the new Sprint, however, I see that you have updated the Action screen...and unfortunately have no icon for soft reset. I use it whenever the phone locks up, and it does occasionally do so-as I am a heavy user, with 5000+ minutes per month, 50+ texts a day, and 25-40 emails incoming per day.

Any way to get the action screen I have grown to love back? It Is in the 6-9 sprint, and I would substitute it back onto the 6-21 if I could. I appreciate the work on the icons though!

Lastly, looking for an update for the "Windows 7" theme you posted a while back, it is DEFINITELY the one I want to go with. Any update as to its release/how I can get it onto my TP2?

Keep up the great work-I DO APPRECIATE IT GREATLY-and will say so from now on with every post!

amjman
Old 06-22-2010, 03:19 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Quote:
Originally Posted by amjman View Post
Big (or obviously anyone who knows)

I am d/ling the new Sprint, however, I see that you have updated the Action screen...and unfortunately have no icon for soft reset. I use it whenever the phone locks up, and it does occasionally do so-as I am a heavy user, with 5000+ minutes per month, 50+ texts a day, and 25-40 emails incoming per day.

Any way to get the action screen I have grown to love back? It Is in the 6-9 sprint, and I would substitute it back onto the 6-21 if I could. I appreciate the work on the icons though!

Lastly, looking for an update for the "Windows 7" theme you posted a while back, it is DEFINITELY the one I want to go with. Any update as to its release/how I can get it onto my TP2?

Keep up the great work-I DO APPRECIATE IT GREATLY-and will say so from now on with every post!

amjman
i removed it from the action screen because you can soft reset or turn off by pressing and holding the power button... that will pop up ShutXP...

Windows 7 Theme will be up soon

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-22-2010, 03:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

newkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnewkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnewkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnewkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnewkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

you know what would be killer? the windows 7 theme in black. just food for thought.

another thing i have noticed, you might pass it on cause it seems to be a maxsense problem, but whenever i click the sms icon and it takes me to the message viewer, it wont launch messages. i have to go to the all messages button to get it to work. really only started a few hours ago. doing a soft reset to see if that fixes it, but just letting you know.
Old 06-22-2010, 03:44 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

This is VERY nice and handy.... will include in next ROM.... here is cab to install to current ROM....

when the MaxSense memory gauge is clicked it will take you directly to windows memory to see free memory...
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 06-22-2010, 05:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

monkeygod is keeping up the good workmonkeygod is keeping up the good workmonkeygod is keeping up the good work

Any major changes or fix you planning for the next release big? I am still on 6-9 for now waiting for more feedbacks on the current 6-21 release.
Old 06-22-2010, 05:16 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeygod View Post
Any major changes or fix you planning for the next release big? I am still on 6-9 for now waiting for more feedbacks on the current 6-21 release.
Yep got some changes coming up soon... 6-21 is working great for me.. Alot smoother IMO.... especially on the 6.5 version....

there is a ringtone and mms issue on the 6-21 that i am trying to work out now...
Old 06-22-2010, 05:54 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

amjman is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
i removed it from the action screen because you can soft reset or turn off by pressing and holding the power button... that will pop up ShutXP...

Windows 7 Theme will be up soon
Big-
thanks for the quick reply! I will flash when I get home now that you identified a "fix" for my issue.

I saw you online earlier, and then off-so I was not expecting before leaving work to have my answer! So psyched, BTW, for the Win 7 theme!

KEEP up the good work-I DO APPRECIATE IT ALL.

amjman
Old 06-22-2010, 07:16 PM
mabru2001

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
Yep got some changes coming up soon... 6-21 is working great for me.. Alot smoother IMO.... especially on the 6.5 version....

there is a ringtone and mms issue on the 6-21 that i am trying to work out now...
Damn, I seen you posted about the ringtone issue last night and said you would fix and reup. I seen the b in 6-21b and just installed thinking it was fixed. I now see its still broken. Oh well, think it might be worked out today?
Old 06-22-2010, 07:37 PM
Lurker

zinov is just getting started

Well I am hooked now.. flashed your Sprint 6.9 and loved it. Then you went and uploaded 6-21 which I downloaded the 6.5.x and enjoyed. Found a few bugs which you are probably aware of as I how see the 6-21b also.

I just downloaded the 6-21 6.5 to see if it is a bit more stable for my daily needs. I did have one question as my phone re-sent about 100 text messages to my wife and a friend. I did a task29, flashed rom then a clear storage, however I did restore a backup using PIM backup. I have never had that happen before but hopefully it was a one time fluke. Has anyone else had this happen?

Other than a few odds and ends I am hooked and will be flashing every time you upload a new fix for us junkies!

Thanks and keep up the awesome cooking!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development