View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 03:19 PM
bignadad
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼15 New Widgets☼23563☼21899 ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila

Quote:
Originally Posted by amjman View Post
Big (or obviously anyone who knows)

I am d/ling the new Sprint, however, I see that you have updated the Action screen...and unfortunately have no icon for soft reset. I use it whenever the phone locks up, and it does occasionally do so-as I am a heavy user, with 5000+ minutes per month, 50+ texts a day, and 25-40 emails incoming per day.

Any way to get the action screen I have grown to love back? It Is in the 6-9 sprint, and I would substitute it back onto the 6-21 if I could. I appreciate the work on the icons though!

Lastly, looking for an update for the "Windows 7" theme you posted a while back, it is DEFINITELY the one I want to go with. Any update as to its release/how I can get it onto my TP2?

Keep up the great work-I DO APPRECIATE IT GREATLY-and will say so from now on with every post!

amjman
i removed it from the action screen because you can soft reset or turn off by pressing and holding the power button... that will pop up ShutXP...

Windows 7 Theme will be up soon

This post has been thanked 1 times.