PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2010, 11:35 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

whiteyman24 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼15 New Widgets☼23563☼21899 ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila

Just installed the 21899 sprint rom and also had no sound. Have you thought about going to the 21905 version? I love the MaxSense and the speed of everything. I've been using spb mobile shell for a while and I find this to be much faster. Hope you can fix the sound issue. Thanks Big!
Old 06-23-2010, 12:56 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

g12000 is a n00b
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼15 New Widgets☼23563☼21899 ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila

reserved

Last edited by g12000; 06-23-2010 at 04:31 AM. Reason: sorry, I forgot to mention that im on sprint 23563 6_21
Old 06-23-2010, 06:12 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

zinov is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostphone View Post
i used pim back up and had the same problem with txts i just unselected the txt as an option for backup, it will do it almost every time also if you have drafts they will get sent even if they are blank. i sent a lot of txts out to people and didnt turn out that well ha ha

That is odd, I have used PIMBackup for years and never had this happen with other phones. The only difference is recently I have been un-selecting the "OutlookEmail" option under messages. I did read that the phone receives a hidden text when you send one out confirming it was sent and such. Perhaps when I restore the messages the phone doesn't see those anymore and resends everything.

Maybe I will use MyPhone to backup and restore text messages between flashes as I refuse to purge all my messages >=)

Hope for a new rom to flash tonight, I need my hookup!
Old 06-23-2010, 09:08 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Think i found the problem...

i am now using the existing dialer (phone canvas 3.4) that i have been cooking all along... i added in the cabs Enable/Disable HTC dialer skin... if i disable the htc dialer everything works perfect...All phone options are there and ring tones work fine.. if i re enable the htc dialer it messes up again... So i know the problem and hope to fix today

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-23-2010, 09:10 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

bigbearballs is a n00b

I am having trouble sending pic mail on the 21xxx. Is this just me? I am a noob.
Old 06-23-2010, 11:22 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

gorelow is keeping up the good workgorelow is keeping up the good workgorelow is keeping up the good work

I have two widgets on the home page. I want to add another. Im going to other and blank panels but i cant get a new widget to show up and also i want to use widgets on the other page for contacts how do you make a contact a favorite so i can choose them. Thanks
Old 06-23-2010, 11:54 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

amjman is becoming a great contributor
Smile Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼15 New Widgets☼23563☼21899 ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila

Hey Big-

cannot wait for the Win 7 theme! I appreciate your hard work

I was wondering how to remove that awful Swype business from the phone completely. it is aggravating, and hard to use...for a big guy with big fingers.

Thanks!

amjman
Old 06-23-2010, 11:56 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Quote:
Originally Posted by amjman View Post
Hey Big-

cannot wait for the Win 7 theme! I appreciate your hard work

I was wondering how to remove that awful Swype business from the phone completely. it is aggravating, and hard to use...for a big guy with big fingers.

Thanks!

amjman
i have already removed it from the new ROM i am working on... it can be added for people wanting it....
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-23-2010, 12:27 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

amjman is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
i have already removed it from the new ROM i am working on... it can be added for people wanting it....
I appreciate it Big! I think I have told you I appreciate your work then my mother in the last 3 months LOL

I patiently await new drop. BTW, you were correct, the thing is MUCH more responsive. whatever you changed, take note, it is noticeable, and I know less than 10% improvements are typically not noticeable, so, it's gotta be more like 20% faster/smoother!

Great job! i'm on sprint 621b

some things to note:

cannot update msvc unless i load my versions, in succession, to the device. something about the inability to update certain files. so, i cannot patch right to MSVC 1.6.28008(_Patcher_For_6.5.X) from yours....until I install first MSVC 1.6.21040, then patch. what version is in the ROM?

The 1% driver is great. changed the memory widget to the battery, which I have to closely watch, as WHATEVER the RAM left is, I cannot tell if it is bogged down yet, ever

Lastly-anyone have a SIP phone number that they use software on their TP2 to take incoming and make outgoing calls with-that REALLY works and uses the headset? This would make my TP2 just so great I cannot even explain it!

thanks everyone-esp BIG!

amjman
Old 06-23-2010, 01:12 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by amjman View Post
I appreciate it Big! I think I have told you I appreciate your work then my mother in the last 3 months LOL

I patiently await new drop. BTW, you were correct, the thing is MUCH more responsive. whatever you changed, take note, it is noticeable, and I know less than 10% improvements are typically not noticeable, so, it's gotta be more like 20% faster/smoother!

Great job! i'm on sprint 621b

some things to note:

cannot update msvc unless i load my versions, in succession, to the device. something about the inability to update certain files. so, i cannot patch right to MSVC 1.6.28008(_Patcher_For_6.5.X) from yours....until I install first MSVC 1.6.21040, then patch. what version is in the ROM?

The 1% driver is great. changed the memory widget to the battery, which I have to closely watch, as WHATEVER the RAM left is, I cannot tell if it is bogged down yet, ever

Lastly-anyone have a SIP phone number that they use software on their TP2 to take incoming and make outgoing calls with-that REALLY works and uses the headset? This would make my TP2 just so great I cannot even explain it!

thanks everyone-esp BIG!

amjman
thanks for the feedback and props
Glad you are enjoying it...

VoiceCommand version that is cooked in: 1.6.21725
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development