View Single Post
Old 06-23-2010, 01:12 PM
bignadad
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼15 New Widgets☼23563☼21899 ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila

Quote:
Originally Posted by amjman View Post
I appreciate it Big! I think I have told you I appreciate your work then my mother in the last 3 months LOL

I patiently await new drop. BTW, you were correct, the thing is MUCH more responsive. whatever you changed, take note, it is noticeable, and I know less than 10% improvements are typically not noticeable, so, it's gotta be more like 20% faster/smoother!

Great job! i'm on sprint 621b

some things to note:

cannot update msvc unless i load my versions, in succession, to the device. something about the inability to update certain files. so, i cannot patch right to MSVC 1.6.28008(_Patcher_For_6.5.X) from yours....until I install first MSVC 1.6.21040, then patch. what version is in the ROM?

The 1% driver is great. changed the memory widget to the battery, which I have to closely watch, as WHATEVER the RAM left is, I cannot tell if it is bogged down yet, ever

Lastly-anyone have a SIP phone number that they use software on their TP2 to take incoming and make outgoing calls with-that REALLY works and uses the headset? This would make my TP2 just so great I cannot even explain it!

thanks everyone-esp BIG!

amjman
thanks for the feedback and props
Glad you are enjoying it...

VoiceCommand version that is cooked in: 1.6.21725

This post has been thanked 1 times.