PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2010, 03:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

monkeygod is keeping up the good workmonkeygod is keeping up the good workmonkeygod is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼ MaxSenseDusk ROM Coming ☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffkip911 View Post
what's up with the messaging icons??? how can we fix it?
Well I am not sure if the issue is with htc messaging or so but when the phone rotate over and keyboard slide out in sms message, the messaging, email, facebook, and call history icon are still overlapping the message box. It's pretty much minor annoyance but it's still be better if they are all gone completely or properly arranged.
Old 06-18-2010, 03:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

newkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnewkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnewkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnewkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnewkidd is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼ MaxSenseDusk ROM Coming ☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankStevens88 View Post
Will this Version also be available for other countries?

Or is this only available for phones with the providers: Sprint, Verizon, Telus and US Cellular?

Greetings
you can change the language. read post 4.

as long as your phone is CDMA, you should have a problem, as long as you can find a provisioning cab. if your phone is GSM, i believe energy has a rom using max sense. Might check in the GSM Touch Pro 2 Upgrades section.
Old 06-18-2010, 05:56 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Alltel

Djbobcatt is a n00b

How do i set up direct push mail with this I can not find it. I need to sync with my exchange server.
Old 06-18-2010, 08:13 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

New MaxSense Dusk V2... i cleaned up and compressed a bit more and works very nice...

also have all individual cabs... will post this weekend! Red will be completed as well...

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-18-2010, 10:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 MR OF

andrewdoc21 is just getting started

im quite sure this has been brought up but i was wondering if theres going to be any other sort of landscape implementation other than just quick launch buttons. of course if there already is, please point me in the right direction. thanks for all the hard work fellas!!!!!!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-18-2010, 10:19 PM
Bustin' ours Saven' yours
Pocket PC: Touch Pro CDMA

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeygod View Post
Well I am not sure if the issue is with htc messaging or so but when the phone rotate over and keyboard slide out in sms message, the messaging, email, facebook, and call history icon are still overlapping the message box. It's pretty much minor annoyance but it's still be better if they are all gone completely or properly arranged.

ahhh, gotcha, graphical error...I don't use HTC messaging...the box is too small, I use the win version....tap reply or new message instead of the message itself wil get you there....if you load the screenrotation, you won't have to pull the keyboard with this either, it will autorotate
Old 06-18-2010, 10:23 PM

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewdoc21 View Post
im quite sure this has been brought up but i was wondering if theres going to be any other sort of landscape implementation other than just quick launch buttons. of course if there already is, please point me in the right direction. thanks for all the hard work fellas!!!!!!!
as a matter of fact bro, I dropped 2 cabs just for this.
gyrator and
changescreen

search this thread for them...........or, go to cdma rom forum main page (the page where you can see all the different roms) then when you see maxsense, to the right of the name, before "replys and views" you will see a paperclip....click it and you will see everything that has been uploaded to this thread....look for the two above cabs and dl and load them......I prefer changescreen as opposed to gyrator....a few here agree too, but you choose your favorite and report back your findings
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-18-2010, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djbobcatt View Post
How do i set up direct push mail with this I can not find it. I need to sync with my exchange server.
which version of windows are you using??

on xp open AS and remove existing connection (while phone is unconnected)
connect phone and it will establish a new connection
the next screen will ask if you want to establish an exchange service...I also have outlook which is through my server....so that may be where I'm getting it.
type in your server access info.......and you're golden

if you have a different type of exchange, call your IT guy and get the exchange information. open a new e-mail account..set to manual,and load all the info your IT guy gave you....you'll be good.
Old 06-18-2010, 10:31 PM

@big, the new stuff your dropping this weekend, will it update the slide clock to a larger font?? so we'll need to dl new cabs for everything??
Old 06-18-2010, 10:32 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

hey big. a bit stoked about the talk of a new rom dropping. IMO they aren't happening as fast or enough heheh j/k I have loved playing with 6.9 sprint. Thank you SIR!

Are we getting the new chat client in this next build? I certainly dont mind a bug or two to get some new features!

p.s. Its the weekend! WOOT!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development