View Single Post
Old 06-18-2010, 10:23 PM
ffkip911
Bustin' ours Saven' yours

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼ MaxSenseDusk ROM Coming ☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewdoc21 View Post
im quite sure this has been brought up but i was wondering if theres going to be any other sort of landscape implementation other than just quick launch buttons. of course if there already is, please point me in the right direction. thanks for all the hard work fellas!!!!!!!
as a matter of fact bro, I dropped 2 cabs just for this.
gyrator and
changescreen

search this thread for them...........or, go to cdma rom forum main page (the page where you can see all the different roms) then when you see maxsense, to the right of the name, before "replys and views" you will see a paperclip....click it and you will see everything that has been uploaded to this thread....look for the two above cabs and dl and load them......I prefer changescreen as opposed to gyrator....a few here agree too, but you choose your favorite and report back your findings
This post has been thanked 1 times.