PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2010, 04:55 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼ BigMaxSense ROM ☼ The Quickest Most Cutomizable Manila Experienc

Quote:
Originally Posted by italianamericn View Post
Oh well forget them... they're just jealous... GO BIG and MAXSENSE!!!
Yep.. if it's so bad, i guess that's why NRG is cooking it into his ROM's now... Also other chef's are contacting Max trying to get it....

I guess getting a head start on everyone just pisses people off....
Only reason i had it so quick is because i was involved in MaxSense Development daily..

Last edited by bignadad; 05-30-2010 at 05:01 PM.
Old 05-30-2010, 04:58 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼ BigMaxSense ROM ☼ The Quickest Most Cutomizable Manila Experienc

One thing I learned when I released my ROM was to take everything with a grain of salt. Every person is different some will have issues that others wont. Some will love it others will hate it. One thing people tend to forget is this ROM was FREE to download. If you don't like it fine keep your mouth shut and load what ever ROM you had before. If you like it but find bugs post them so it can be fixed. I made the mistake of letting people get to me and pulled my ROM. Then I thought about how much I enjoyed doing it so I put it back up. We do it for fun don't let others get to you.

I completely understand you guys not releasing a cab version.

Droidrox39

Last edited by zone23; 05-30-2010 at 05:00 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-30-2010, 04:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: Verizon

chuggy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchuggy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchuggy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchuggy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
Seems i have also pissed off everyone i kicked out of my Beta Group... Seems they are the one's going around other threads talking shit....

oh well... Need to stop reading all these comments.... Hard to not let them get to me though...

guess the guys at pocketnow.com have no idea what they are talking about....

The problem with most of the people that are complaining is that they are used to being spoon fed! It's like Calk's kitchen thread, everyone gets pissed because they dont know how to use the Kitchen. Personally, I learned the in's and out's of the Kitchen, and managed to build a ROM perfect for me.

After using MaxSense for 25 minutes, I will never go back. Not only that but I will try to help and assist the development in any way I can. I'm on the MaxSense bandwagon!

Keep up the great work, and unless they are being constructive, I would ignore the critics!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-30-2010, 05:00 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
One thing I learned when I released my ROM was to take everything with a grain of salt. Every person is different some will have issues that others wont. Some will love it others will hate it. One thing people tend to forget is this ROM was FREE to download. If you don't like it fine keep your mouth shut and load what ever ROM you had before. If you like it but find bugs post them so it can be fixed.

I completely understand you guys not releasing a cab version.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuggy View Post
The problem with most of the people that are complaining is that they are used to being spoon fed! It's like Calk's kitchen thread, everyone gets pissed because they dont know how to use the Kitchen. Personally, I learned the in's and out's of the Kitchen, and managed to build a ROM perfect for me.

After using MaxSense for 25 minutes, I will never go back. Not only that but I will try to help and assist the development in any way I can. I'm on the MaxSense bandwagon!

Keep up the great work, and unless they are being constructive, I would ignore the critics!
Thanks Guys.... Much appreciated...
Old 05-30-2010, 05:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

thongaxp is keeping up the good workthongaxp is keeping up the good workthongaxp is keeping up the good work

Big, I downloaded, installed and managed to play around with the ROM quite a bit. I will say that it is rather quick in some cases over conventional manila 2.5 just takes a little getting used to where everything is. It is imho a more than welcome change to the generic 2.5 roms out there. The icons are refreshing too! Thanks a lot for your hard work and dedication man. Hope you have a good holiday and I will be looking forward to the landscape release when that is available.

P.S. Don't get too worked up over the ppl who aren't impressed or are dissatisfied by this FREE ROM. I mean some of these posts sound like these people feel that they should be entitled by timelines for free software.

Welcome to the age of information where all info is readily and freely available. Gratitude is also free; so if I or anyone else has helped you on this board, don't forget to hit the “Thanks” button!
Old 05-30-2010, 05:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

khudson23 is just getting started

People will be pissed no matter how you do it, unfortunately we live in america and everyone is open to their own opinion...and some people just like to complain...brush it off and keep on moving...there are a ton more people that love your work than those that dont! hooray bigmaxsense!
Old 05-30-2010, 05:07 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

ozzyhead is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
Seems i have also pissed off everyone i kicked out of my Beta Group... Seems they are the one's going around other threads talking shit....

oh well... Need to stop reading all these comments.... Hard to not let them get to me though...

guess the guys at pocketnow.com have no idea what they are talking about....
I'm sure far more people appreciate your work than are bitching about it. I'm in the "appreciate it camp" Seriously, thanks for this FREE software, that costs NOTHING for me to install on my phone, that all I have to do is download and install, that I can enjoy because of YOUR labor!
Old 05-30-2010, 05:08 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCX Designs View Post
Ditto, no detail, nothing matches, looks like a 5 year old made it and whats with you and the bevel.... come on

Santod's clock on that screenshot is the only thing viewable, the rest makes me want to puke
Um.....okay....

That's why you can skin each widget background... put whatever you want... what you are seeing is stock... duh....

btw...bevel was created by Max.... Keep your childish comments to yourself...

Also just saw the hits on your theme's and looking kind of slim.. Might want to consider changing what you do.

Last edited by bignadad; 05-30-2010 at 05:21 PM.
This post has been thanked 7 times.
Old 05-30-2010, 05:08 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

When I first released a bunch of poeple posted all kinds off issues. I thought man what is going on it works perfect on my phone. I actually panicked a little. Then I got some people that seemed like they knew what they were doing and it was working fine for them. So I started to relax a little. There will always be little bugs here and there just look beyond that and just knock out any major issues. Like I had dialer problems.
Old 05-30-2010, 05:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

ryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I have used many UI's and I think this UI and BIG's customizations are incredible and were perfectly described. It's a little buggy on landscape mode for me which is expected with a new UI but this literally has the best of most of the UI's out there rolled into one without the laggy sense/manilla and windows crap slowing it down. SPB mobile shell flies on damn near any phone but is limited by overriding the sense/manilla software that is so great for its own bland versions. Even with Mskips and some of the other great xda guys out there with customizations for SPB there isn't any merging or integration between the two. This UI has so much potential I can't wait as some of the little bugs get ironed out, more widgets are developed, additional skins and icons, more options and customizations become available, etc. Outstanding work everyone who contributed to this project.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development