PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2010, 06:05 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼ BigMaxSense ROM ☼ The Quickest Most Cutomizable Manila Experienc

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackangst View Post
Re-flashing. Having too many odd issues. Mainly, in widget edit mode I have to double click the icon for edits 6 or 7 times, and general unresponsive touch screen behavior. Like, on main page, when I swipe left to get to quick links, sometimes I have to swipe 4 or 5 times before it goes. Same to get back.

I flash danced, and hard reset after flash. Using Sprint color ROM.

Trying again
A single click in edit widget mode should get to the edit widget screen. swiping left to right works fine for me... not sure whats going on there.. maybe a touchflo issue? let me know how the reflash goes

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-30-2010, 06:16 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2 (Sprint)
Carrier: Sprint

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼ BigMaxSense ROM ☼ The Quickest Most Cutomizable Manila Experienc

Im having a hard time working with the widgets I noticed For the widgets to be accessible you have to select the icon on the widget instead of the entire widget.

Maybe something for bignadad to take a look into. The rest of the phone this is very finger friendly especially texting

----------------
Also When i go to PPCGEEKS.com and I can't select the box to make a post. Its grayed out.

---------
also

I would really like it so the music widget if selected to open up the music tab. Does this make sense.

Right now there is no link attached to the widget.

Ill keep playing with it. Thanks alot big Its really awesome!

Last thing.

Bignadad youve created a revolutionary U.I with max dont let childish criticism get you down. Its the people with no creativity and imagination that are always the ones to say negative things. There average in every sense of the word.

Keep on moving forward I say.

Last edited by ModmyPPC; 05-30-2010 at 06:21 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-30-2010, 06:21 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModmyPPC View Post
I find it has nothing to do with the rom.

I noticed For the widgets to be accessible you have to select the icon on the widget instead of the entire widget.

Maybe something for bignadad to take a look into. I find it very hard to work with too. The rest of the phone this is very finger friendly especially texting

----------------
Also When i go to PPCGEEKS.com and I can't select the box to make a post. Its grayed out.

---------
also

I would really like it so the music widget if selected to open up the music tab. Does this make sense.

Right now there is no link attached to the widget.

Ill keep playing with it. Thanks alot big Its really awesome!

Last thing.

Bignadad youve created a revolutionary U.I with max dont let childish criticism get you down. Its the people with no creativity and imagination that are always the ones to say negative things. There average in every sense of the word.

Keep on moving forward I say.
Looking into the edit widgets problem...

i expereinced the same problem with opera... maybe bcos is 9.5
will try to update back to 10

will also look at the music widget to get to music tab..

all should be easily fixed....

Max has told me he can pretty much do ANYTHING he wants to with manila... he is an Expert in lua coding...

Thanks for the support and feedback!!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-30-2010, 06:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo

blackangst is keeping up the good workblackangst is keeping up the good workblackangst is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
A single click in edit widget mode should get to the edit widget screen. swiping left to right works fine for me... not sure whats going on there.. maybe a touchflo issue? let me know how the reflash goes
Yah could be. Anyhow, downloading the NRG version at the moment
Old 05-30-2010, 06:24 PM
Almost a VIP

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
Looking into the edit widgets problem...

i expereinced the same problem with opera... maybe bcos is 9.5
will try to update back to 10

will also look at the music widget to get to music tab..

all should be easily fixed....

Max has told me he can pretty much do ANYTHING he wants to with manila... he is an Expert in lua coding...

Thanks for the support and feedback!!

Well just a quick note.

If you go to Opera 10 You will lose the scroll to zoom feature.

If you use 9.7 then you will fix the grayed box as well as keeping the scroll to zoom

just a heads up

and happy to help
Old 05-30-2010, 06:25 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackangst View Post
Yah could be. Anyhow, downloading the NRG version at the moment
ok... He is using Same manila files that are in my ROM, but maybe somehow possibly its a ROM issue
Old 05-30-2010, 06:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

ryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I freaking love this MOD!!!

Some personal suggestions for Max and Big:
1. More more more!!! More options, more skins, more widgets, more clocks, more colors, more everything! I can't state this enough. What makes this soooooo good is all you can do with it, it's damn near limitless.
2. LANDSCAPE you pimp'n mod developing mother F 'ers! (for us laggy processor TP2 keyboard addicts)
3. Tighten up the control when moving widgets around. SPB has a great interface where when you move a widget around it locks into a pre-set format when you are customizing your layout so widgets and icons are straight and easy to allign. Also if possible the boxing and sizing of many of the widgets that are customizable options could be similar so spacing and the layout are much easier.
4. Bigger sizing options; I love the favorite person widget you can change by scrolling up but this would be absolutely sick if this were a full screen option.
5. More Cookie! I noticed Cookie contributed to this project with his scripts. You can't go wrong with more options. Cookie created different sizes of application icons and different row formats like 3x3, 4x4, 5x5, ect. This would be merging the best two mods that have come out this last year.

Sayonara windows and sense...
Old 05-30-2010, 06:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc pro 2
Carrier: sprint

kennae1911 is just getting started

where is the black and white rom?
Old 05-30-2010, 06:47 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprinttouch666 View Post
Ok Big, i need your help. I've been critical of you in the past because of this same problem. I have never been able to use manila on your rom, and apparently maxsense is no different. every time i try exit an app or the start menu it does not show the home screen, this has happened everytime. i have hard reset several times and it still happens when i do not run xda_uc and dont install a single cab. also, i hardreset after i flash and use task29

ok, seriously, i'm not trolling
Have you tried hitting the end call button or the back button to get you to the homescreen?

Also if you just tab the home icon it will bring you back to the home tab.

Note: that pressing the end call button or back button doesn't close the application you have to do that through task manager or similar application.

Good luck man!
Old 05-30-2010, 07:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

pavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Thanks for a terrific mod, and I'm going to also chime in and say please ignore the churlish posts from some of our stellar [sic] members. From what I see, the vast majority of us are very grateful for your work, and for your generosity in sharing the fruits of your labor with us.

A minor bug(?):
Does anyone else have a problem with Google Maps and "Current location?" The location settings do not seem to work (though GPS works fine!). Any ideas?

A request:
Is there any way to get a WinMo 6.1 ROM with MaxSense? I really think that would be a killer combo. From my ROM building experiences, I see no real great advantage to 6.5 over 6.1, other than the touch-friendly interface. However, with MaxSense, that would be nullified, and we could get the speed of 6.1 along with the advantages of MaxSense. A win-win, in my book.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development