View Single Post
Old 05-30-2010, 06:47 PM
ModmyPPC
Almost a VIP

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼ BigMaxSense ROM ☼ The Quickest Most Cutomizable Manila Experienc

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprinttouch666 View Post
Ok Big, i need your help. I've been critical of you in the past because of this same problem. I have never been able to use manila on your rom, and apparently maxsense is no different. every time i try exit an app or the start menu it does not show the home screen, this has happened everytime. i have hard reset several times and it still happens when i do not run xda_uc and dont install a single cab. also, i hardreset after i flash and use task29

ok, seriously, i'm not trolling
Have you tried hitting the end call button or the back button to get you to the homescreen?

Also if you just tab the home icon it will bring you back to the home tab.

Note: that pressing the end call button or back button doesn't close the application you have to do that through task manager or similar application.

Good luck man!