View Single Post
Old 05-30-2010, 06:16 PM
ModmyPPC
Almost a VIP

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼ BigMaxSense ROM ☼ The Quickest Most Cutomizable Manila Experienc

Im having a hard time working with the widgets I noticed For the widgets to be accessible you have to select the icon on the widget instead of the entire widget.

Maybe something for bignadad to take a look into. The rest of the phone this is very finger friendly especially texting

----------------
Also When i go to PPCGEEKS.com and I can't select the box to make a post. Its grayed out.

---------
also

I would really like it so the music widget if selected to open up the music tab. Does this make sense.

Right now there is no link attached to the widget.

Ill keep playing with it. Thanks alot big Its really awesome!

Last thing.

Bignadad youve created a revolutionary U.I with max dont let childish criticism get you down. Its the people with no creativity and imagination that are always the ones to say negative things. There average in every sense of the word.

Keep on moving forward I say.

Last edited by ModmyPPC; 05-30-2010 at 06:21 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.