PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2010, 02:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: VERIZON

joeramirez is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50255; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

I am enjoying this rom. Any chance of getting WEATHER text removed from the widget. I like that layout with the temp and high/low but Weather requires more space on my screen.
Old 06-05-2010, 02:52 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼Fresh 23563/21901 Up NOW!☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeramirez View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50255; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

I am enjoying this rom. Any chance of getting WEATHER text removed from the widget. I like that layout with the temp and high/low but Weather requires more space on my screen.
You can remove by unclicking show widget. or you can resize/change the layout etc all in the customization of the widget.

p.s. Big why is opera beta cooked in when the full release is out? Maybe thats the cause of some of the problems?
Old 06-05-2010, 03:00 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼Fresh 23563/21901 Up NOW!☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by batwing View Post
BIG, great job on this ROM, MaxSense is beautiful...

Unfortunately for me is a total NO GO.

I have TP2 Sprint and as soon as I installed this rom my phone started locking randomly on black screen. Only solution unplub the battery and reboot.

I followed all the procedure i usually do for any other ROM and I never had this problem before.
It looks like it goes to sleep and do not recover anymore.

However is a freeze issue, because it did it also during charge and not only did not recevered from sleep but the red led ((in charge) was stuck lit also when unpluged.

It did this issue randomly 6 times in 5 hours, so.. unfortunately for me, unistalled.

I hope if this is a coommon issue it will be fixed soon, I d like to give it a longer test-drive.
Let me guess.. you were using the 21901 ROM....

i really hate that i released it publicly without sufficient testing. i tried to keep the thread informed, but i understand people like yourself would see no need to search thread before you download ROM.. so i should have never released the 21901 ROM.. i just took it down and it will stay down until i get beta team to work out issues with me....

i hate that some people are getting a bad taste in their mouth about my ROM, but its to no fault of my own... should have never posted....i didnt give beta testers enough time...

For now i will have only 23563 ROM available..... it's all i use and highly recommend it!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-05-2010, 03:02 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarflarex View Post
You can remove by unclicking show widget. or you can resize/change the layout etc all in the customization of the widget.

p.s. Big why is opera beta cooked in when the full release is out? Maybe thats the cause of some of the problems?
no, i tried the full release before but still had same problems. however i know what was happening now so i will try and fix with ROM i am cooking now
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-05-2010, 03:10 PM
Bustin' ours Saven' yours
Pocket PC: Touch Pro CDMA

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP

23563 sprint is running flawless for me.
Old 06-05-2010, 03:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

[QUOTE=solarflarex;1794413]You can remove by unclicking show widget. or you can resize/change the layout etc all in the customization of the widget.

Thanks, but the text that says WEATHER is not removable for that layout. Here is a picture of my screen. I want the layout as is but without the words WEATHER.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (11.4 KB, 39 views) Click for barcode!
Old 06-05-2010, 03:24 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

[QUOTE=joeramirez;1794468]
Quote:
Originally Posted by solarflarex View Post

Thanks, but the text that says WEATHER is not removable for that layout. Here is a picture of my screen. I want the layout as is but without the words WEATHER.
this will be able to be removed soon!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-05-2010, 03:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

[QUOTE=bignadad;1794483]
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeramirez View Post

this will be able to be removed soon!
Thank You!!!
Old 06-05-2010, 03:36 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼6-5 23563 Upping Soon!☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Manila

Have ya'll seen this?

Thks to Swiss420. Here's a very nice flash link where you can play around and find out more about the functions of the UI. CLICK HERE
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-05-2010, 03:50 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: tP2

boobaroo is a n00b
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼6-5 23563 Upping Soon!☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Manila

I cant seem to find a way to get this downloaded. When I click on the Sprint logo, it will not come up to the download. I went down to the mirror site, and it goes about 50% of the download and then times out. Any suggestionsI already have the 5-30 installed and want to update to this 6-3.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development