PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2010, 11:30 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo
Carrier: Sprint

reigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼Fresh 23563/21901 Up NOW!☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffkip911 View Post
here's mine with progloss backgrounds on the widgets
Thanks man, that was useful info but I figured it out. If you go into Edit Widgets and then to Alerts and then to SMS Alerts, you can change the layout of the SMS Alert sto Layout 2 which is the small one. Now I am almost back to normal. I think its just about learning the different names/locations for everything. Almost like having a new phone. Awesome work on this.
Old 06-04-2010, 11:31 PM
Bustin' ours Saven' yours
Pocket PC: Touch Pro CDMA

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼Fresh 23563/21901 Up NOW!☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by inclusive View Post
I am using sprint winmo 6.5x (23563). When I click set up your phone sync with it. Doesn't go through. This have happened before in other roms. Should I try the other version?

you may want to try reflashing. task 29 or flashdance first. I'm on XP and have not had an active sync problem since I had Vista. but since nobody else is having an AS problem, it's probably a bad flash.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-04-2010, 11:41 PM

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by reigndropz View Post
Thanks man, that was useful info but I figured it out. If you go into Edit Widgets and then to Alerts and then to SMS Alerts, you can change the layout of the SMS Alert sto Layout 2 which is the small one. Now I am almost back to normal. I think its just about learning the different names/locations for everything. Almost like having a new phone. Awesome work on this.
there's a bit of a learning curve with this---it is a new UI. Glad to hear you've got it under controll....have fun tweaking.
Old 06-04-2010, 11:56 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: WinMO

inclusive is a n00b

I just ran task29, so now the my tp2 has no room. Do I have to get back into hard reset mode or how exactly do I go back into reflashing the rom. I only found information regarding the hd leo.
Old 06-05-2010, 12:00 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: USCC

Iguana775 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
I just ran task29, so now the my tp2 has no room. Do I have to get back into hard reset mode or how exactly do I go back into reflashing the rom. I only found information regarding the hd leo.
Here's some info on what to do after Task29 that helped me today.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...ostcount=18700
Old 06-05-2010, 12:02 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: WinMO

inclusive is a n00b

Thank you!~ Just figured it out. Looks like I didn't hold the correct buttons when I inserted the battery back in.

I did the task 29 and flashed the rom. For some reason, I cannot set up my phone to sync. it just doesn't click through.

Last edited by inclusive; 06-05-2010 at 12:14 AM.
Old 06-05-2010, 12:58 AM

Quote:
Thank you!~ Just figured it out. Looks like I didn't hold the correct buttons when I inserted the battery back in.

I did the task 29 and flashed the rom. For some reason, I cannot set up my phone to sync. it just doesn't click through.

Task 29 clears everything but the radio off of your phone---you should only be able to see "htc" on your phone and nothing else.
sooooooooooo.........
sick your sd into your computer, look at max sense rom and copy the "signed_RUU.nbh" to the root of your sd card....and make sure there's nothing else in the root other than "signed_RUU.nbh"
rename just the "signed_RUU" not the .nbh part to RHODIMG....if done correctly it wil now be RHODIMG.nbh
take out the sd and put it in your phone. pull the battery, and then put it back in. VOL DOWN +POWER will put you phone into bootloader and flash the rom.
you'll be back in business
Old 06-05-2010, 01:00 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

SLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuffSLCMotor knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to SLCMotor

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDub0820 View Post
here are a couple more theme concepts I am working on...so I have three themes that I feel are near, if not already complete. a blue, Orange/Green and a red/black. (blue screen shot is several pages back). I am honestly just playing around with different ideas, I started helping Big out with some icons and have been loving it...took a little break from the icons (sorry Big) for a little bit to design these widget background themes.
Looking good as always...
Old 06-05-2010, 11:00 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint postpaid

daddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaddymikey1975 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreatpjdj View Post
People w/ SOD issue, have you been changing your lock screen wallpaper? This action often leads to that problem.
Nope... Happened shortly after installing, then hard reset.. if I allowed the backlight to dim before sense completely loaded, it locket up.. If I tried to turn the phone upside down to lock it.. it REALLY locked it LOL.. I didn't change wallpapers, widgets, etc.. also, FWIW it seemed like it took forever for sense to load too..
Old 06-05-2010, 11:29 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: US Cellular

cg1977 is just getting started
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼Fresh 23563/21901 Tonight☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
Yes, you can dload Verizon/Sprint and just install USCC provisioning..
will have USCC & Telus up in next few hours!

I just wanted to say thanks!! I really appreciate the response. I did tons of searching and all I found was what would happen if the wrong type of radio is flashed. I flashed the Verizon 23563 6-3 rom last night, with the MightyRom USCC provisioning cab I found on another thread and its working soooo smooth! I didn't have to change any settings other than GPS, but that was a quick fix. I have even done a few speed tests and my opera is running faster than it ever has! (not sure how, but its great) No issues as of yet and I flashed last night. So far so good!

THANKS!! Your hard work is much appreciated!!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development