View Single Post
Old 06-05-2010, 12:58 AM
ffkip911
Bustin' ours Saven' yours

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼Fresh 23563/21901 Up NOW!☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by inclusive View Post
Thank you!~ Just figured it out. Looks like I didn't hold the correct buttons when I inserted the battery back in.

I did the task 29 and flashed the rom. For some reason, I cannot set up my phone to sync. it just doesn't click through.

Task 29 clears everything but the radio off of your phone---you should only be able to see "htc" on your phone and nothing else.
sooooooooooo.........
sick your sd into your computer, look at max sense rom and copy the "signed_RUU.nbh" to the root of your sd card....and make sure there's nothing else in the root other than "signed_RUU.nbh"
rename just the "signed_RUU" not the .nbh part to RHODIMG....if done correctly it wil now be RHODIMG.nbh
take out the sd and put it in your phone. pull the battery, and then put it back in. VOL DOWN +POWER will put you phone into bootloader and flash the rom.
you'll be back in business