View Single Post
Old 05-30-2010, 06:38 PM
ryanmv213
PPCGeeks Regular

ryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼ BigMaxSense ROM ☼ The Quickest Most Cutomizable Manila Experienc

I freaking love this MOD!!!

Some personal suggestions for Max and Big:
1. More more more!!! More options, more skins, more widgets, more clocks, more colors, more everything! I can't state this enough. What makes this soooooo good is all you can do with it, it's damn near limitless.
2. LANDSCAPE you pimp'n mod developing mother F 'ers! (for us laggy processor TP2 keyboard addicts)
3. Tighten up the control when moving widgets around. SPB has a great interface where when you move a widget around it locks into a pre-set format when you are customizing your layout so widgets and icons are straight and easy to allign. Also if possible the boxing and sizing of many of the widgets that are customizable options could be similar so spacing and the layout are much easier.
4. Bigger sizing options; I love the favorite person widget you can change by scrolling up but this would be absolutely sick if this were a full screen option.
5. More Cookie! I noticed Cookie contributed to this project with his scripts. You can't go wrong with more options. Cookie created different sizes of application icons and different row formats like 3x3, 4x4, 5x5, ect. This would be merging the best two mods that have come out this last year.

Sayonara windows and sense...