View Single Post
Old 05-30-2010, 05:00 PM
bignadad
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼ BigMaxSense ROM ☼ The Quickest Most Cutomizable Manila Experienc

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
One thing I learned when I released my ROM was to take everything with a grain of salt. Every person is different some will have issues that others wont. Some will love it others will hate it. One thing people tend to forget is this ROM was FREE to download. If you don't like it fine keep your mouth shut and load what ever ROM you had before. If you like it but find bugs post them so it can be fixed.

I completely understand you guys not releasing a cab version.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuggy View Post
The problem with most of the people that are complaining is that they are used to being spoon fed! It's like Calk's kitchen thread, everyone gets pissed because they dont know how to use the Kitchen. Personally, I learned the in's and out's of the Kitchen, and managed to build a ROM perfect for me.

After using MaxSense for 25 minutes, I will never go back. Not only that but I will try to help and assist the development in any way I can. I'm on the MaxSense bandwagon!

Keep up the great work, and unless they are being constructive, I would ignore the critics!
Thanks Guys.... Much appreciated...