View Single Post
Old 05-30-2010, 05:06 PM
thongaxp
PPCGeeks Regular

thongaxp is keeping up the good workthongaxp is keeping up the good workthongaxp is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼ BigMaxSense ROM ☼ The Quickest Most Cutomizable Manila Experienc

Big, I downloaded, installed and managed to play around with the ROM quite a bit. I will say that it is rather quick in some cases over conventional manila 2.5 just takes a little getting used to where everything is. It is imho a more than welcome change to the generic 2.5 roms out there. The icons are refreshing too! Thanks a lot for your hard work and dedication man. Hope you have a good holiday and I will be looking forward to the landscape release when that is available.

P.S. Don't get too worked up over the ppl who aren't impressed or are dissatisfied by this FREE ROM. I mean some of these posts sound like these people feel that they should be entitled by timelines for free software.

Welcome to the age of information where all info is readily and freely available. Gratitude is also free; so if I or anyone else has helped you on this board, don't forget to hit the “Thanks” button!