PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2010, 06:20 PM
Bustin' ours Saven' yours
Pocket PC: Touch Pro CDMA
Carrier: Sprint

ffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIPffkip911 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼ WinMo 23563 ☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Manila Experien

I don't know if "buggy" as opposed to "I wish it did xxxxxxxx"
Landscape---obviously huge demand to have this worked on
Widgets---yep, ya'll have stated repeatedly you were waiting on demand before moving forward
Retractable notifications---addressed already

I think these are the major "bugs" ------but addressed already, and I'm assuming you and the Beta's are working on this. It's a new UI, don't underestimate operator error.

and I have had many hours of operator error with this new UI---just takes a bit of getting used to, to figure everything out.

that being said, is the cooked in Opera busted?? Can't access internet via opera shortcut or from the internet tab. Pulling data for everything else (bing) just fine. (sprint stock 5.30--the one uploaded today)

Last edited by ffkip911; 06-01-2010 at 06:26 PM.
Old 06-01-2010, 06:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: VERIZON

joeramirez is becoming a great contributor
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM} ☼ WinMo 23563 ☼ The Quickest, Most Customizable Manila Experien

Buggy? No. Beginning of something great? Absolutely! Let's not forget the head hunting that was going on asking for Maxsense to be released as is. Yes there are small things to work out, some of which are personal tastes but we can look at any great platform like android for example and see that the latest version is much better than the original. I would say Maxsense has been a success and the "hype" was warranted.
Old 06-01-2010, 06:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

mao511 knows their stuffmao511 knows their stuffmao511 knows their stuffmao511 knows their stuffmao511 knows their stuffmao511 knows their stuff

Maxsense is definitely not buggy, there are ongoing developments to this awesome mod and there is no limit to where it is headed. As for comparing it to 2.5 on day one...... I wouldn't compare my Audi to a Pinto.
Old 06-01-2010, 06:44 PM
Wiredengineer
Pocket PC: EVO 3D/Acer Iconia Tab!

PropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

This is a great mod! I hope you have no doubt this is a success and should continue to grow. I look forward to mods and more customization. The only thing I have trouble with now is the home button, mostely trying to return home, and like Chiggy said possibly me not understanding when i am supposed to tap it and when i'm supposed to slide it
Old 06-01-2010, 06:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

mao511 knows their stuffmao511 knows their stuffmao511 knows their stuffmao511 knows their stuffmao511 knows their stuffmao511 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by PropagandaX View Post
This is a great mod! I hope you have no doubt this is a success and should continue to grow. I look forward to mods and more customization. The only thing I have trouble with now is the home button, mostely trying to return home, and like Chiggy said possibly me not understanding when i am supposed to tap it and when i'm supposed to slide it
Double tap always works for me
Old 06-01-2010, 06:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker

YnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regularYnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regularYnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regularYnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by PropagandaX View Post

double tap when u wanna go to the original home screen, slide left for the quicklinks, and right for the sense tabs =) ( providing you're in one already, once u slide right, ull see that the tab you are currently in will be "greyed" out so to speak, which shows you which tab you are currently using)

watch the video bro it really helped!, hit thanks if I did

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenscivic View Post
On a side note, I told my fiance what I was doing and she said I am officially a nerd, so I punched her in the ovaries and screamed out "Ppcgeeks ROCKS!"
Old 06-01-2010, 06:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker

YnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regularYnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regularYnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regularYnYng is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: {BiGnAdAd ROM} ☼ BigMaxSense ROM ☼ The Quickest Most Cutomizable Manila Experienc

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewkariana View Post
+1

Also, sometimes when I slide the keyboard back in too quickly from the Text Messages page, the home page does not reload and instead I get a half black/half home page screen. The only way to fix it is by resetting or reloading sense.

this has happened to me multiple times.. if you just slide the keyboard in and out again, it fixes. =) hit thanks if i helpd!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-01-2010, 06:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: VERIZON

joeramirez is becoming a great contributor

Thank You! #4KT41016GE311762U
Old 06-01-2010, 06:59 PM
Wiredengineer
Pocket PC: EVO 3D/Acer Iconia Tab!

PropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuffPropagandaX knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by YnYng View Post
double tap when u wanna go to the original home screen, slide left for the quicklinks, and right for the sense tabs =) ( providing you're in one already, once u slide right, ull see that the tab you are currently in will be "greyed" out so to speak, which shows you which tab you are currently using)

watch the video bro it really helped!, hit thanks if I did
Double tapping doesnt work very often for me, seems to be hit and miss. usually just hit the end phone key to go home.
Old 06-01-2010, 07:06 PM
lbcary

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

for the people who have been using Maxsense since its release do u think its a stable enuf rom fopr everyday,important business use yet. It sounds as if the rom is and the users are just having a little difficulty adapting to the new UI. It looks absolutely amazing,but i need a very stable/reliable rom that can be put under heavy use and still keep goin strong.The rom im using now fits the bill,but who can resist trying the new,ever-anticipated Maxsense rom/ui.I think ill flash it later tonight and giv it a spin for a cpl days,or mayb it wil become my new daily use rom.never know till u try. Do all the regular/usual apps work correctly on Maxsesnse like they do with Sense 2.5?or do only certain Sense 2.5 apps function correctly.Also hows the speed;slider speed(lag),page/app/program loading speed,and just overall performance and usability.Looks amazing cant wait to give it a try.Thanks.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development